Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Also shame on you for not liking all things boobs that are bigger than other things boobs. Some titty dancer you are.

Motherfucker!

Fun Fact

In this day and age, with all the spare corpses available, it’s become increasingly difficult to dispose of a carcass cheaply. I got hooked up (via social worker with hospice) with one of the few outfits allowed to accept body donation in Oregon and was refused because I’ve done heroin a few times. Over 20 years ago.

You’d think that
32 surgeries
Pieces of hip in ankle
MRSA near death survivor
Etc

Would make me a fun candidate to study but to knock me off for doing heroin a couple of times? Fuck off then.

I’m halfway researching carcass disposal rates and I’ll let y’all know what I find. There really should be an economical way to dispose of a body for those of us who don’t place our vessel as a high priority after we’re done riding around in it. My son won’t let me use the garbage service, he says it’s disrespectful. I’d fit in that bin perfectly. I’m not physically able to disappear (I could’ve a couple years ago).

I just don’t want my son to have to deal with it later. Too bad I like him. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t care and I’d just croak and let him hassle with it.

You know, dying is an experience that’s super subjective and everyone will view it differently. It’s kind of weird living it. I mentioned that I was never given (or asked for) an estimate of when I’d go, and I don’t know if that factors into my thinking much or not. I should actually be videoing daily clips but that’s just over the top egomaniacal shit, almost as bad as this long ass diatribe of nonsense while I’m missing Johnny and Roy rescuing a snakebite victim.

Anyone remember that dude on Howard Stern that always accused people of being “chlamydia victim!”?

I chatted with my soul mate one true love the other day, because I have her mom and three cats in my desk. She was “away” when her mom passed and she has no relatives in the US (all in The Netherlands) and I’ve had the ashes for years. She’ll stop by and grab them eventually and I hope that goes smooth.

We didn’t meet until we were in our 40s but we were meant to be together, but due to other interferences we couldn’t last. Even now though, we look back and realize we really missed out and a lot of good years together but are super thankful for what we had.

I chatted with my soul mate one true love the other day, because I have her mom and three cats in my desk. She was “away” when her mom passed and she has no relatives in the US (all in The Netherlands) and I’ve had the ashes for years. She’ll stop by and grab them eventually and I hope that goes smooth.

We didn’t meet until we were in our 40s but we were meant to be together, but due to other interferences we couldn’t last. Even now though, we look back and realize we really missed out and a lot of good years together but are super thankful for what we had.
thats a happy interaction man, good for you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Motherfucker!

Fun Fact

In this day and age, with all the spare corpses available, it’s become increasingly difficult to dispose of a carcass cheaply. I got hooked up (via social worker with hospice) with one of the few outfits allowed to accept body donation in Oregon and was refused because I’ve done heroin a few times. Over 20 years ago.

You’d think that
32 surgeries
Pieces of hip in ankle
MRSA near death survivor
Etc

Would make me a fun candidate to study but to knock me off for doing heroin a couple of times? Fuck off then.

I’m halfway researching carcass disposal rates and I’ll let y’all know what I find. There really should be an economical way to dispose of a body for those of us who don’t place our vessel as a high priority after we’re done riding around in it. My son won’t let me use the garbage service, he says it’s disrespectful. I’d fit in that bin perfectly. I’m not physically able to disappear (I could’ve a couple years ago).

I just don’t want my son to have to deal with it later. Too bad I like him. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t care and I’d just croak and let him hassle with it.

You know, dying is an experience that’s super subjective and everyone will view it differently. It’s kind of weird living it. I mentioned that I was never given (or asked for) an estimate of when I’d go, and I don’t know if that factors into my thinking much or not. I should actually be videoing daily clips but that’s just over the top egomaniacal shit, almost as bad as this long ass diatribe of nonsense while I’m missing Johnny and Roy rescuing a snakebite victim.

Anyone remember that dude on Howard Stern that always accused people of being “chlamydia victim!”?
Your trip through this is fascinating. I don't like the ending *at all*, but its very interesting none the less.

I feel like I was too. Didn't have a drop and woke up with what feels like a hangover headache and nausea.
I'm taking a sick day, kids.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I was wishing for free or as close to it as possible. I realize that’s asking too much.
Ok, I Googled but didn't "make contact" with these fucks. SUpposedly super basic can be had for around $500 in some areas. Anywho . .

ok, you don't want fancy bologna and we can't come cook for you. Could your friends do a little crowdsource type thing toward your finals? Your kid would never have to deal with it. Just a bill that would disappear, maybe probably. Me, or any number of other folks could take care of iit. Just PM someone here and let them know which company you decide you want to go with and we'll do the rest - just let them know someone will contact them regarding the bill. *Wait until they give you the $$ numbers before mentioning us. Some folks raise prices based on ability to pay.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Motherfucker!

Fun Fact

You’d think that
32 surgeries
Pieces of hip in ankle
MRSA near death survivor
Etc

Maine legislature is reviewing a potential law to allow viking funerals with funeral pyres. If it becomes law, you could have your body shipped up here, and I'd be happy to burn it in the backyard. Already got a decent brushpile ready to be burned.

Maine legislature is reviewing a potential law to allow viking funerals with funeral pyres. If it becomes law, you could have your body shipped up here, and I'd be happy to burn it in the backyard. Already got a decent brushpile ready to be burned.
I could donate a few faggots. Of wood.:D

Also shame on you for not liking all things boobs that are bigger than other things boobs. Some titty dancer you are.

they were so gross.
i have some sick stories about her.

one time she bashed a guys face down into the table as he went down to snort a rail of blow.
we were at his house and she robbed him of his money and blow and we bounced
i was standing at the door waiting for her cuz she was only there to pick up

he was knocked out

we couldn’t go back to niagara fall’s for AGES cuz he was after her

she was good and bad times

GUISES

remember back in March my grandpa had an aortic dissection (descending) and needed a huge stent put in .. surgery took 8hrs blah blah blah
so the tear in his aorta descended down all the way down to his groin and that was a shit show.

but this morning we had to rush him to the hospital again and this time he has an ascending aortic dissection and his heart is kind of bleeding, there’s a big pool of blood behind his heart and he is now having open heart surgery I’m sitting in the waiting room. So the chances of him surviving this are pretty shitty

Normally when they repair an ascending surgery they can repair it with part of the descending aorta. But since his is a stent they can’t connect it so they have to do some partial reconstructive surgery of his heart

GUISES

remember back in March my grandpa had an aortic dissection (descending) and needed a huge stent put in .. surgery took 8hrs blah blah blah
so the tear in his aorta descended down all the way down to his groin and that was a shit show.

but this morning we had to rush him to the hospital again and this time he has an ascending aortic dissection and his heart is kind of bleeding, there’s a big pool of blood behind his heart and he is now having open heart surgery I’m sitting in the waiting room. So the chances of him surviving this are pretty shitty

Normally when they repair an ascending surgery they can repair it with part of the descending aorta. But since his is a stent they can’t connect it so they have to do some partial reconstructive surgery of his heart
Goddamn, can't win for losing there.

I'm pulling for him to make a full recovery.