Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Eddie and I could drive up there and do some light yard work / help out if needed.
Keep an eye on Eddie though, he might start a war with your local woodchuck population.
Woodchuck stew would put meat on his bones and heal him right up. Ever see a woodchuck with a sore that won't heal? They're pretty much indestructible - unless they get in front of a crossbow. ;)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Strings
No woodchucks around here. Probably the coyotes got them. Or bobcats. How does coyote or bobcat meat sound?
This proves my contention - healthy coyotes and bobcats after consuming woodchuck.:) I could ship you one on dry-ice?

Somehow I feel bobcat would be the less gamey one. Let's stuff it's ass with coffee beans and make some of that fancy cat-ass coffee. Sell it online, get rich, order Dominos. :rolleyes:

today at my hospital appointment for my stupid routine tests the dude took my BP and it was 98/56
then he took again, then he got a another machine and it was 96/54 and he was tripping balls

i felt fine

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
today at my hospital appointment for my stupid routine tests the dude took my BP and it was 98/56
then he took again, then he got a another machine and it was 96/54 and he was tripping balls

i felt fine

giphy.gif
Some people have naturally low pressure, I'm usually like 90/65. It's low but I think the 42 spread is the most worrisome part of it.
You been getting enough fluids? - dehydration can cause that.
Healing vibes transmitted. ;)