Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

You guys are dumb
I mean, don't you care what's wrong with you? When @APRIL's mom had ovarian cancer one of her symptoms was being tired all the time. Thankfully, she didn't ignore it.

This is not to suggest you have cancer, but to suggest that you should probably work with a medical professional to find out what's wrong. :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I mean, don't you care what's wrong with you? When @APRIL's mom had ovarian cancer one of her symptoms was being tired all the time. Thankfully, she didn't ignore it.

This is not to suggest you have cancer, but to suggest that you should probably work with a medical professional to find out what's wrong. :heart:

my # 1 symptom i had before i found out i had lupus was tired AF and weakness .. like super exhausted from doing the dumbest shit

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Agreed. You only get one health in your lifetime, take care of it.

she does!!

giphy.gif

I took a 3 hour nap yesterday after work and still couldn't keep my eyes open before bed.
I did test negative for the 19s but I've been extremely tired lately no matter how much I sleep.

Just did my covid test. We'll see in a couple days.

The one person at a COVID TESTING CENTER not wearing a mask was the police officer, who was harassing people for standing to close to her vehicle and making her uncomfortable.

The people standing in the designated line, 6 feet apart, that ran past the police vehicle

The one person at a COVID TESTING CENTER not wearing a mask was the police officer, who was harassing people for standing to close to her vehicle and making her uncomfortable.

The people standing in the designated line, 6 feet apart, that ran past the police vehicle

Her pic is prolly already on social media being shamed.

Did you get an active or antibody test?