Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Oh, the hot thing for the kids if parents aren't around, is to break away and run a second meet the teacher is totally unaware of. Someone got a screen shot and yeah, the kids had their own mini UF going on.

Fucking little shits, enabled by the parents being big pieces of shit.

The US is going to have a lost generation of people who expect to have their noses wiped for them because mommy and daddy are snowplow parents.

Hope your wife is fine. Sounds like a panic attack. Quitting and a margarita will fix that right up.

I'm allergic to cats. It's been my experience that you somehow build up a tolerance to your own. However, I've found zero scientific literature to back that up, so I've no fucking idea.

I’m allergic to cats also, but built up a tolerance when my old roommates had cats, but I no longer have that tolerance.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and fly
TENS unit is great! I've had it a little over 24 hours and the pain in my neck and shoulder has reduced by over 50%. I keep an electrode on my shoulder and one higher up near my neck.
Feel some pain? Turn on the juice. I'm careful to not crank it too high or leave it on too long.
Seriously I should have gotten one years ago.

TENS unit is great! I've had it a little over 24 hours and the pain in my neck and shoulder has reduced by over 50%. I keep an electrode on my shoulder and one higher up near my neck.
Feel some pain? Turn on the juice. I'm careful to not crank it too high or leave it on too long.
Seriously I should have gotten one years ago.

Is this one of those things where you put electrodes on your body and then pretty soon you're Ivan Drago?

guises. I normally post all my pains here but Im here to share that I haven't felt this good in months.
certainly not 100% but omg much much better.
eating (healthy) again! no more green soups and Im more active.
TOOK FOREVER but I feel better.
next stop, colonoscopy + endoscopy procedure. finally getting spit roasted!
Make sure they do the endoscopy before the colonoscopy. #ProTip

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
guises. I normally post all my pains here but Im here to share that I haven't felt this good in months.
certainly not 100% but omg much much better.
eating (healthy) again! no more green soups and Im more active.
TOOK FOREVER but I feel better.
next stop, colonoscopy + endoscopy procedure. finally getting spit roasted!

Did you have a 220 pound timor named CEO removed?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer