Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

i’m constantly nauseous and vomit often and i can’t take gravol cuz i’m allergic to it
soooo my dr gave me different meds that they give to cancer patients on chemo/radiation to help them with the major vomiting.
i took my 1st one yesterday and ate my avocado this morning and omg i didn’t get nauseous or puke!
this is a game changer!

Is it Zofran? That stuff works!

I hope you get better soon. Reading your posts make me a combination of sad and wishing I could give you a hug.

IIRC, @eileenbunny mentioned a long time ago not to use Execdrin.

It's not that you shouldn't use Excedrin, you just shouldn't use it often. Also, never buy Excedrin Migraine as Extra Strength Excedrin is the same shit for a cheaper price. If you use Excedrin too much though, it will cause Medication Adaptation Headache. It doesn't sound like that's the case here though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
i’m constantly nauseous and vomit often and i can’t take gravol cuz i’m allergic to it
emoji53.png

soooo my dr gave me different meds that they give to cancer patients on chemo/radiation to help them with the major vomiting.
i took my 1st one yesterday and ate my avocado this morning and omg i didn’t get nauseous or puke!
this is a game changer!

I find it totally funny that you are allergic to an antihistamine.

Zofran is awesome though. I take it almost every day.

I find it totally funny that you are allergic to an antihistamine.

Zofran is awesome though. I take it almost every day.

lolol my heart rate drops with shallow breathing and very hard wake me up.. one time i peed myself while semi unconscious on a gravel IV drip in the hospital. since then they deemed me allergic. apparently i wouldn’t wake up and when i did i was in a pee pool

always peeing myself ugh

• Barf
Reactions: wetwillie
I woke up once after a surgery with a piss pad underneath me. All the times I’ve been cut on, I’m surprised to having not found one more often.

I’ve had a couple catheters pre-surgery. The first one was inserted while the gurney was still rolling, between the ambulance and emergency department. I didn’t know WTF was happening. The sheet went up and the guy with the PPE face shield and wide eyes was holding the catheter and dove under the sheet.

They removed it about a week later in the middle of the night. That’s another story for another time and much like some of the stuff that rolls out of me, there will be non-believers.

I’d say one pissing incident doesn’t really screw up my record too bad. 30-1, which would be a great boxing record.

I've had one catheter. Never again. Post surgery, I woke up and felt the catheter scraping the inside of my bladder. Also hurt super bad to have pulled out. Before my last surgery, my emergency appendectomy, I asked the surgeon if he would have to put a catheter in me. He was like, if you take a piss now before surgery, I won't put one in. Let me tell you, that was the best piss in the toilet in my entire life, even with a 103F fever and my stomach on fire.