Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

hi guises!
thank you allll for the love and support!
The messages were aplenty and i’m so blessed to have you all!

so after 13 days I’m finally home and resting at home.

i’m ok to be off the IV and just do my oral meds.
Surgery is on hold and I have 3 surgeons disagreeing on my surgery so that’s fun.

I walk super slow and everything hurts but i understand that it’s a super slow process especially with a compromised immune system.

My food restrictions are insane and i’ve dropped some weight (i ain’t mad tho)

i’m on painkillers and they are only once a day (hydromorphone) but i haven’t taken them in 2 days and for those of you concerned, when you have 10/10 pain and you’re a recovering drug addict, painkillers don’t get you high like at all.
it’s hard to explain but i literally feel nothing but pain relief. none of the fuzzy cosmic feelings i used to get before.

i have a nurse that checks in on me and i pretty much have to just rest rest rest.

showering + getting dressed + eating is a full day event for me and i can’t do more after that.

i wish Christopher across the street from Atlanta was still here so we could swap diverticulitis stories!

thank you @fly + @APRIL for the love and my flower arrangements. you guys are seriously fucking awesome and i love you guys

i’m still alive fuckers
b770b6f624a9b458f6895874d587784d.jpg
I was worried and stuff. You're my cool friend.

<3

Last edited:
I was worried and stuff. You're my cool friend.

QUOTE]

i love youuuuu!
i’m doing so much better. what a huge difference today then even 3 days ago.
more mobile around the house but the food intake is minimal so i get weak faster

but luckily i’m home and safe and thank work from my laptop and i can nap whenever i want

I popped my back out yesterday while getting into or out of a 42ft bucket lift. Best part was the bucket lift wasn't tall enough to reach the antenna on the prison building. Pain is like a 3 right now. Was around 5-7 last night.
Went to the chiropractor yesterday and he got my back sorted out. Deep muscle massage and electric stimulation loosed up the muscle. Still sore but not going to stop me from hiking tomorrow.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Due for an update @Maureen

Please and thanks

thanks for asking babe

so i’ve been home for about 10 days and i finally finished my antibiotics.
I’m still on a liquid diet. i haven’t eaten solid foods in 25 days
i feel i’m getting stronger and stronger everyday but i’m nowhere near where i used to.
today i walked 2km and wasn’t able to walk back home. that’s the most i’ve walked so maybe i pushed it.
my surgery is on hold and i’m so happy about that. my rheumatologist, family doctor and my team of surgeons all disagree on surgery.
i’m just way too high risk so I just have to heal at my super slow pace!

today i’m driving for the first time and it feels soooo good to get the fukkk out of the house!

i don’t take pain meds and still have my others left over and i’ve just put them away.

i’m sitting in the parking lot of my doctors office right now waiting to be cleared to come in so i guess i’ll get more news today.

i still can’t believe how sick i was.

today i walked 2km and wasn’t able to walk back home.

When I read that yesterday, it freaked me out a little. Thank goodness you had someone available to call, or you would’ve had to Uber or Nuber a ride home.

Please stay closer to home until you’re stronger. Baby steps! Push, but not too much.

When I read that yesterday, it freaked me out a little. Thank goodness you had someone available to call, or you would’ve had to Uber or Nuber a ride home.

Please stay closer to home until you’re stronger. Baby steps! Push, but not too much.

i def pushed it yesterday. i’m in bed today and i feel like shit

Lmao @ Nuber. i miss that cat

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
New interesting symptom/thing

for a while now sometimes I instantly vomit when I eat something like eggs so I just started assuming that I have a sensitivity to them.

Since I’ve been sick there are so many times where I just start puking for no reason and it’s not even after I eat and it’s been a while it’s immediately as soon as I eat basically as I’m swallowing my food I’m already throwing it up. It’s like being nauseous times x1000. It’s pretty much happened every day since I’ve been home...

It started with eggs but now it’s pretty much anything it’s like I have the worlds worst gag reflex (not a word about swallowing!!!)