Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
hi guises!
thank you allll for the love and support!
The messages were aplenty and i’m so blessed to have you all!

so after 13 days I’m finally home and resting at home.

i’m ok to be off the IV and just do my oral meds.
Surgery is on hold and I have 3 surgeons disagreeing on my surgery so that’s fun.

I walk super slow and everything hurts but i understand that it’s a super slow process especially with a compromised immune system.

My food restrictions are insane and i’ve dropped some weight (i ain’t mad tho)

i’m on painkillers and they are only once a day (hydromorphone) but i haven’t taken them in 2 days and for those of you concerned, when you have 10/10 pain and you’re a recovering drug addict, painkillers don’t get you high like at all.
it’s hard to explain but i literally feel nothing but pain relief. none of the fuzzy cosmic feelings i used to get before.

i have a nurse that checks in on me and i pretty much have to just rest rest rest.

showering + getting dressed + eating is a full day event for me and i can’t do more after that.

i wish Christopher across the street from Atlanta was still here so we could swap diverticulitis stories!

thank you @fly + @APRIL for the love and my flower arrangements. you guys are seriously fucking awesome and i love you guys

i’m still alive fuckers
b770b6f624a9b458f6895874d587784d.jpg

You're alive!!!!

yes...

at one point my family had to have the “talk”
regarding Kiko and what would they do if i passed away during this emergency.
it was a fucked up topic but it had to be done.

and if y’all only knew what was arranged. i would have had to make a new “ghost of maureen” account to update y’all on the craziness from the grave

hi guises!
thank you allll for the love and support!
The messages were aplenty and i’m so blessed to have you all!

so after 13 days I’m finally home and resting at home.

i’m ok to be off the IV and just do my oral meds.
Surgery is on hold and I have 3 surgeons disagreeing on my surgery so that’s fun.

I walk super slow and everything hurts but i understand that it’s a super slow process especially with a compromised immune system.

My food restrictions are insane and i’ve dropped some weight (i ain’t mad tho)

i’m on painkillers and they are only once a day (hydromorphone) but i haven’t taken them in 2 days and for those of you concerned, when you have 10/10 pain and you’re a recovering drug addict, painkillers don’t get you high like at all.
it’s hard to explain but i literally feel nothing but pain relief. none of the fuzzy cosmic feelings i used to get before.

i have a nurse that checks in on me and i pretty much have to just rest rest rest.

showering + getting dressed + eating is a full day event for me and i can’t do more after that.

i wish Christopher across the street from Atlanta was still here so we could swap diverticulitis stories!

thank you @fly + @APRIL for the love and my flower arrangements. you guys are seriously fucking awesome and i love you guys

i’m still alive fuckers
b770b6f624a9b458f6895874d587784d.jpg
So glad to hear you're on the mend. Hugz. :heart:
Love the glasses babe!
Damn, your torso is all green and black like camouflage. :eek:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
yes...

at one point my family had to have the “talk”
regarding Kiko and what would they do if i passed away during this emergency.
it was a fucked up topic but it had to be done.

and if y’all only knew what was arranged. i would have had to make a new “ghost of maureen” account to update y’all on the craziness from the grave
You shitting out a stoma?