Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I know you don’t think so
And I’m just words on an Internet forum
But you can totally get through this
You have more fortitude than you know
You are a fucking badass

The few months attached to the bag will fly right by
And there may be a market out there for your used bags
Turn lemons into lemonade

I loves you, baby
colonade!

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and Josh
Hopefully they do a lap and they can do whatever from that. I had lap stomach surgery 20 years ago - I used to tell curious kids some guy with a knife stabbed me. They became hard to find after a few years. Hugs for your healing.
Yup, depending on the doc they disappear super quickly. I have seven marks on my belly, but the most recent surgery are the hardest to see.

Yup, depending on the doc they disappear super quickly. I have seven marks on my belly, but the most recent surgery are the hardest to see.
And they have those great silicone scar patches and other crap. 'Ol Sausage Fingers will be good as :p new quicker than they can make chorizo from her colon.

lengthy update and i don’t know if i have it in me
to post it all so i’ll post what i can and answer questions if you care to ask

so my surgery has been postponed since i turned a good corner yesterday and they have started me on food today (i haven’t eaten in 10 days)
my treatment is aggressive and i will
need the surgery regardless but i think right now we are waiting it out

they are taking it day by day
i’m physically drained and have little energy and i cry a lot a lot a lot

we are hoping my trend keeps up cuz it makes for a much better surgery cuz everything is so inflamed

today was not a good day like yesterday and i’ve been very weak + tired and fkn draaaained

this is my current BP (30’min ago)
everything is pretty much touch and go

3e2599af1803f96480ece8d68c611a27.jpg

lengthy update and i don’t know if i have it in me
to post it all so i’ll post what i can and answer questions if you care to ask

so my surgery has been postponed since i turned a good corner yesterday and they have started me on food today (i haven’t eaten in 10 days)
my treatment is aggressive and i will
need the surgery regardless but i think right now we are waiting it out

they are taking it day by day
i’m physically drained and have little energy and i cry a lot a lot a lot

we are hoping my trend keeps up cuz it makes for a much better surgery cuz everything is so inflamed

today was not a good day like yesterday and i’ve been very weak + tired and fkn draaaained

this is my current BP (30’min ago)
everything is pretty much touch and go

3e2599af1803f96480ece8d68c611a27.jpg
Oh good, that's some good news. I'm always thinking about you. Hospitals are soooo boring. Do you have enough to do?

Oh good, that's some good news. I'm always thinking about you. Hospitals are soooo boring. Do you have enough to do?

i take like a billion little naps
and i do reply to my emails for “our business” not for mine cuz i’m obv shut down. i just got a bunch of fucking stock for swimwear to ship out orders and o can’t even do that so ugh

i have to walk on my floor and i visit the the Nanas from a far

but getting up
walking around my room
showering
peeing
pooping
and answering 2 emails

is like A LOT OF FUCKING WORK for me.
that drains me

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL
How your pain level today? Now that you're doing a bit better, maybe the pain decreased some?

i chose to get off the pain killers and i’ve been tolerating the pain without for 2 days now

the pain is prob a 3-5

but when i walk to much it starts to climb

i wish i could get me hair done in french braids or
something, i look like a mad woman with green skin

i take like a billion little naps
and i do reply to my emails for “our business” not for mine cuz i’m obv shut down. i just got a bunch of fucking stock for swimwear to ship out orders and o can’t even do that so ugh

i have to walk on my floor and i visit the the Nanas from a far

but getting up
walking around my room
showering
peeing
pooping
and answering 2 emails

is like A LOT OF FUCKING WORK for me.
that drains me
Getting to talk to Kiko (or other family & friends) every day, at least? I'm sure that takes a ton out of you too, but feels good lots of video calls?

We all hate seeing you in pain. Cut this shit out.