Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Yep. You have to go through the lists.

It’s a PITA for sure.

i’m gonna condense it down to a smaller list and see how it goes.

i’m in bed for the next few days as my legs/feet + hands are super swollen again. my rheumatologist has put me on bed rest til wed at least and i have compression socks on and i have to do these exercises in bed with my
legs to get the blood flowing and move the fluid soooo this is a perfect time to test out the food list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Moms deal turned out to be she was both gluten and lactose intolerant at the same time. When they finally figured it out the diet change helped her infinitely many times more than any medication or anything else ever has and she's fine now.

If it works, it works.

No she wasn't putting down a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk everyday, or eating a bunch of junk food or excessive alcohol either. Had a pretty well rounded balanced diet. It just included some of the wrong things, for her.

My Moms deal turned out to be she was both gluten and lactose intolerant at the same time. When they finally figured it out the diet change helped her infinitely many times more than any medication or anything else ever has and she's fine now.

If it works, it works.

No she wasn't putting down a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk everyday, or eating a bunch of junk food or excessive alcohol either. Had a pretty well rounded balanced diet. It just included some of the wrong things, for her.
That's fine. It's the fat people who are like, "OMG IM CELIAC". Uhhh, no, you're a fat piece of shit that makes bad food choices.

That's fine. It's the fat people who are like, "OMG IM CELIAC". Uhhh, no, you're a fat piece of shit that makes bad food choices.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fly
yes
so i think the kidney failure result was maybe sorta something that was expected down the road but the number it reads today is a significant drop in only 6 months, so that’s where the concern lies right now.
I’ve got four extra kidneys on hand. I’ll sell one to you cheap. Only 20k. 30k if you want the newest model.

Blood type may affect COVID respiratory response

I’ve got four extra kidneys on hand. I’ll sell one to you cheap. Only 20k. 30k if you want the newest model.

i have THREE remember? one of my kidneys has a smaller one attached to it and it’s fully functional.
if they remove the little one (Liam) then the actual kidney it’s attached to will fail

anyhoo Liam is useless yet useful

30k for a young caucasian kidney is a steal babe! put me on the list

i have THREE remember? one of my kidneys has a smaller one attached to it and it’s fully functional.
if they remove the little one (Liam) then the actual kidney it’s attached to will fail

anyhoo Liam is useless yet useful

30k for a young caucasian kidney is a steal babe! put me on the list

Liam? I'm fucking dying over here. :lol:+++++

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and APRIL
What does this mean?! I'm medical dumb... we have a cat with kidney issues (common) which means he drinks a fuckton of water. Are you thirsty?

i’m not super sure right now.. gotta wait to have video call with dr
but for some reason my kidney function is decreasing.. the concerning thing is that the function number has dropped so fast on such a short period of time.

i’m not even mentioning this to my family yet cuz i don’t know what this means and my mom will LOOOOSE HER SHIT.
So i’m only sharing with you guises lol

i’m not super sure right now.. gotta wait to have video call with dr
but for some reason my kidney function is decreasing.. the concerning thing is that the function number has dropped so fast on such a short period of time.

i’m not even mentioning this to my family yet cuz i don’t know what this means and my mom will LOOOOSE HER SHIT.
So i’m only sharing with you guises lol

Fuck okay, I want to know when you know.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia