Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Two nights ago, I nearly called the meat wagon again. I had at least three spans of time longer than 15 seconds with no heartbeat. I used my blood pressure thing to monitor it, easier to see.

The nitro pills suck and a migraine has been an instant side effect the three previous doses, so that’s a deterrent, but so is dying.

Next appointment is with a pulmonologist in a couple weeks.

Depending on how damaged my heart is, I may not be a candidate for a pacemaker. We’ll see.

• Sad
Reactions: Josh
Two nights ago, I nearly called the meat wagon again. I had at least three spans of time longer than 15 seconds with no heartbeat. I used my blood pressure thing to monitor it, easier to see.

The nitro pills suck and a migraine has been an instant side effect the three previous doses, so that’s a deterrent, but so is dying.

Next appointment is with a pulmonologist in a couple weeks.

Depending on how damaged my heart is, I may not be a candidate for a pacemaker. We’ll see.
uhhh, shouldn't you try to get that appointment bumped up, before you get bumped off?

uhhh, shouldn't you try to get that appointment bumped up, before you get bumped off?

I tried to a couple weeks ago, no go. My options are limited due to insurance coverage (or lack of) and actual condition. The cardiologists I’ve seen aren’t really positive “vibe” wise.

Immi, I'm super worried about you.

Aw, thanks, but don’t be. This is somewhat normal, just way too soon. I need a few more years.