Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

:barf:Doorbell at work rings, I'm covering the reception area while receptionist is gone for lunch. Dude with nasty, nasty teeth, worst shit breath ever wants to lean against the opening(can close for assholes) weezing and spraying, then a chip of food comes flying out of his shit-hole and lands on the desk there. Besides being grossed the fuck out, I have an ethical dilemma - do I clean it off, tell her, or NOT tell her? She's not that nice, but not that bad either. I need to go wash, brush and floss. :egads:

• Barf
Reactions: Immigrant
:barf:Doorbell at work rings, I'm covering the reception area while receptionist is gone for lunch. Dude with nasty, nasty teeth, worst shit breath ever wants to lean against the opening(can close for assholes) weezing and spraying, then a chip of food comes flying out of his shit-hole and lands on the desk there. Besides being grossed the fuck out, I have an ethical dilemma - do I clean it off, tell her, or NOT tell her? She's not that nice, but not that bad either. I need to go wash, brush and floss. :egads:
pour a bottle of bleach over the desk and inform her it was necessary