Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I accidentally found someone's secret marijuana patch in a secluded area of forest when i was eleven . Years later an older bartender and i became friends with told me where he grew his , it was the very same one .
The $50k ? - did you take his weed?
We used to grow on the grounds of a monastery. Sometimes the monks would find our patches. Sometimes not.:happy: IJNA :)

I saw one of my doctors last week and described one of the unusual symptoms I’ve had the past month. She thinks I’m experiencing hypoxia at times.

Last night was one of those times I think. I was listening to sides 3&4 of Physical Graffiti and kept -nearly- crying.

Doc said emotions can swing but I have yet to have a LOL moment from it.

I saw one of my doctors last week and described one of the unusual symptoms I’ve had the past month. She thinks I’m experiencing hypoxia at times.

Last night was one of those times I think. I was listening to sides 3&4 of Physical Graffiti and kept -nearly- crying.

Here at Hips Family Medicine & Wursthaus we consider there to be something wrong with you if it Doesn't elicit some response listening to Zep.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes

That disk makes me cry as well.
People turned away (so far away so far away)

I got a bug bite or something at my hairline that is going wrong. Causing my entire forehead and eye sockets to swell up to the point that I kind of look asian.
something fuckin bit me like 30 times in my sleep the night before last, itches like a motherfucker. Got almost no sleep last night

Either that, or im having an allergic reactions to the antibiotics im on.

I got a haircut for my vas deferens, and my shit is all bruised today. This is terrifying.

not like you were using it anyway. You'll be fine. It only bruised because your balls were so small the surgeon had to maintain a firm grip so they didnt go back into your body

Oh, get the fuckin uncomfy tighty whiteys and the jockstrap and wear that shit. You dont want ANY movement. Forgot to mention that.

not like you were using it anyway. You'll be fine. It only bruised because your balls were so small the surgeon had to maintain a firm grip so they didnt go back into your body

Oh, get the fuckin uncomfy tighty whiteys and the jockstrap and wear that shit. You dont want ANY movement. Forgot to mention that.
I still have the jock strap on.