Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Well, now with the keflex raging through my system, its only a matter of time till I wipe myself raw.

I think I pimpled the splinter out as well. Fucker hurt.
You might want some good probiotics while you take it and after you finish the abx. Just don't take it within an hour of the meds or the probioticss will be slaughtered.

You might want some good probiotics while you take it and after you finish the abx. Just don't take it within an hour of the meds or the probioticss will be slaughtered.
Since I literally have 20 minutes between classes, and 5 hours of classes, I've been taking a yogurt concoction for lunch. Freeze it the night before, still partially frozen by the time I break it open to eat.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I was loading some stuff in the truck this evening and when straining to lift a particularly awkward piece I thought I felt something leak out my butt.

Upon returning home I confirmed there indeed was a seal failure, likely due to an overpressure condition.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

Is it possible I'm actually not 10 feet tall and bulletproof anymore and should adjust my lifestyle accordingly or could this just be a one time freak occurrence ?

I was loading some stuff in the truck this evening and when straining to lift a particularly awkward piece I thought I felt something leak out my butt.

Upon returning home I confirmed there indeed was a seal failure, likely due to an overpressure condition.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

Is it possible I'm actually not 10 feet tall and bulletproof anymore and should adjust my lifestyle accordingly or could this just be a one time freak occurrence ?

Depends.