Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Weird. For last 1-1.5 years I've had hearing loss in my left side. Chalked it up to geezer ears, years of playing music, playing with fireworks, guns and low-velocity hammering without adequate protection. Got a nasty ear infection that hurt like fuck and saw Dr. Monday - antibiotics. SOB - I can snap my fingers by my left ear and hear it just fine now!

Never stick anything in your ear canal, especially Q Tips. Eek.

Hydrogen peroxide followed by a baby bulb syringe though? Heck yes.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
There was a sales creep at one of my jobs that would stick a pencil in his ear then smell it while on the phone. I was always tempted to smack it deeper into his ear. Something wrong with that guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
There was a sales creep at one of my jobs that would stick a pencil in his ear then smell it while on the phone. I was always tempted to smack it deeper into his ear. Something wrong with that guy.
fI had the foreman that would pick up one of the small allen wrenchs off my workbench, dig at the ear and then just toss it back like no big deal. Nasty fecker!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I've discovered this amazing technique for using qtips, it's called don't stick it so damn far in your ear it hurts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel