Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Is here an alternative your doctor could recommend in place of TUMS? Don’t those things have aluminum in them in trace amounts, and if you eat too many, it’s like eating an empty Coke can?

The cyst you’re growing will have strong bones and be born with a full set of teeth though. I can’t wait to hear about yer sore boobs when that happens. Like two gigantic chewed up casaba melons.
I finally gave in and my OB's got me on Prilosec & holy heck I forgot how nice it is to not choke myself awake on acid every night :lol:

I finally gave in and my OB's got me on Prilosec & holy heck I forgot how nice it is to not choke myself awake on acid every night :lol:
Prilosec can do funny things long term, and the cycle of using it for two weeks can be a pain. I switched to generic ranitidine for when I need it.

YMMV.

Prilosec can do funny things long term, and the cycle of using it for two weeks can be a pain. I switched to generic ranitidine for when I need it.

YMMV.
yeah that was the other option they gave as far as safe meds to take. but, they also said I don't have to cycle the omeprazole. if things get weird I'll probably switch!

Is the acid reflux due solely to pregnancy or change in diet or types of foods or combination? Sorry may have missed those posts.
I think it was solely pregnancy
yepppp just this big ol fat futurebaby crushing my organs as far as I know. the only other time I've ever had heartburn or reflux was when I forgot I was taking an SSRI and washed it down with a grapefruit soda shortly before bed, which was just dumb in a lot of ways :lol:

I also, despite quitting smoking as soon as I found out (which was thankfully v early) am constantly short of breath because it's crushing my guts up into my lungs.

additionally, it's still breech at the moment (there's still time for it to flip before that becomes an issue) & really likes to kick me in the cervix-y area. so rude.

my left wrist hurts and it feels mega weak and i can barely move it.
i have to wear a wrist brace like some sort of decrepit athlete
Arthritis? You are old.

I have the bump on mine... One of those ganglion cysts things that looks ribbed for fisting pleasure. Also sore feeling

• Gravy
Reactions: fly