Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Goddamn it I feel like shit yet again. This is never getting better. If I were certain my son would be self-sufficient and my cat wouldn’t miss me, I’d gladly step into a suicide booth. Feeling like fuck all everyday isn’t living at all.

When the doctors said this is what was coming, I was like no way dudes, but now I know they were like The Magnificient Randy or Kreskin motherfuckers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Goddamn it I feel like shit yet again. This is never getting better. If I were certain my son would be self-sufficient and my cat wouldn’t miss me, I’d gladly step into a suicide booth. Feeling like fuck all everyday isn’t living at all.

When the doctors said this is what was coming, I was like no way dudes, but now I know they were like The Magnificient Randy or Kreskin motherfuckers.
What feels bad specifically? I have woo remedies that are inexpensive and have no real risks.

What feels bad specifically? I have woo remedies that are inexpensive and have no real risks.

There’s no hope for me. It’s leftover from redman syndrome that I nearly died of 15 years ago. At the time, my infectious disease guy said I’d feel it in time, but I wasn’t buying. He was right. I’m lucky if half my week goes right.

Plus I have COPD symptoms that are only half treated. Such is life.

Edit oops thanks for asking though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
There’s no hope for me. It’s leftover from redman syndrome that I nearly died of 15 years ago. At the time, my infectious disease guy said I’d feel it in time, but I wasn’t buying. He was right. I’m lucky if half my week goes right.

Plus I have COPD symptoms that are only half treated. Such is life.

Edit oops thanks for asking though.
Ungravy

You all hear about the assholes in Vancouver Washington that are still citing the debunked research paper linking "autism" to vaccinations?

Many kids with the measles.

I bet Jill Stein is taking note for another presidential run.

Yes. I was going to say something about that a few days ago. Before the story went nationwide, local news stated that all of the infected were members of the same church. I haven’t heard that since.

Let me tell you about this area. We seem to be the home of faith healing, and several people have gone to jail after letting their kids die because “God provides”. Portland is surrounded by little burgs (like Vancouver) that are home to these types of crazies.

I wish organized religions could be a little more progressive. These idiots that think it’s okay to not vaccinate are endangering others.

PS my own younger sister isn’t religious, but doesn’t believe in “conventional” healthcare. I don’t think either of her kids (they’re adults now) have ever had a vaccination for anything.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie