Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

speaking of 3m, i introduced the wife to 3m 9444a double sided adhesive tape the other day, and she's using it on everything.

Its an awesome tape. Super strong (10 pounds per square inch shear at 90 degrees), but comes off completely clean from surfaces when you want to remove it without damaging finishes,etc

speaking of 3m, i introduced the wife to 3m 9444a double sided adhesive tape the other day, and she's using it on everything.

Its an awesome tape. Super strong (10 pounds per square inch shear at 90 degrees), but comes off completely clean from surfaces when you want to remove it without damaging finishes,etc

I have a roll of that in my shop at home
Had a gig a long time ago where we had to cover closed-cell foam with flame retardant fabric, ad that was our adhesive
Great stuff

Foreplay in the @Domon household:

I got my er bill for the kids stitches. I went to a hospital that is the same hospital the policy holder works at with insurance that really only covers their hospitals now and it still costs me 519 dollars for three stitches.

I’m gonna send them 5 bucks a month for forever. I don’t even care.

944A?

All I’m finding is 948a

So, was having a conversation about the company in Israel who say they'll have a cure for cancer within a year.
A coworker asked, if I could only cure one type of cancer which would it be. I thought about it, there are so many, but couldn't choose. I'd want to save everyone. So I cheated and said Childhood cancer because I figure that was a good start.
He said no fair.

I got my er bill for the kids stitches. I went to a hospital that is the same hospital the policy holder works at with insurance that really only covers their hospitals now and it still costs me 519 dollars for three stitches.

I’m gonna send them 5 bucks a month for forever. I don’t even care.
in pennies.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi