Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Can't you take birth control? @APRIL literally has PTSD from her last bout before she went back on birth control.
My sister is in bc for it as well. Never has a period.

They took 10 lbs of tumors off her uterus in her 20s and decided she didn’t need periods.

no, i can’t.
i took BC when i was 17/18 and it was the worst shit ever. i had some side effects and it caused me to have brutal migraines.

that was also back in the 1800s and I’m sure BC has come a long way but my dr + gyno have been against it for me for years.

there are way too many women that have bad endo.
like why?
wtf is in the water that makes this so incredibly painful
That was a million years ago. I guess it depends on how bad your endo is, but seems like its worth a shot. Without BC, @APRIL would almost literally be in the emergency room every month.

no, i can’t.
i took BC when i was 17/18 and it was the worst shit ever. i had some side effects and it caused me to have brutal migraines.

that was also back in the 1800s and I’m sure BC has come a long way but my dr + gyno have been against it for me for years.

there are way too many women that have bad endo.
like why?
wtf is in the water that makes this so incredibly painful
BC did that to me too. Brutal migraines and I became even more of a raging bitch. I want an ablation so bad, but somehow every gyno I see tells me that I'm too young for that and I might want more children. I'm going to be fucking 48 this year.

• Sad
Reactions: APRIL
BC did that to me too. Brutal migraines and I became even more of a raging bitch. I want an ablation so bad, but somehow every gyno I see tells me that I'm too young for that and I might want more children. I'm going to be fucking 48 this year.

what kind of prehistoric gyno are you seeing ?
MORE CHILDREN AT 48?!?

it took me 7 years of actively trying to get pregnant before my beloved kiko came along.
after so many miscarriages, my pregnancy with him was mostly bed rest and he was still born 2 months premature.

i was told i couldnt have more kids and had the ablation + they chopped off or tied my tubes just incase

That's what they keep telling my friendo too. She absolutely cannot find anyone. She's only 28 but she doesn't want kids and is in severe pain every month.

That's what they keep telling my friendo too. She absolutely cannot find anyone. She's only 28 but she doesn't want kids and is in severe pain every month.
The real fucked up thing is they would probably do it if her husband was down. So I guess she should go marry military folk tomorrow, they get housing and she gets healthcare.

what kind of prehistoric gyno are you seeing ?
MORE CHILDREN AT 48?!?

it took me 7 years of actively trying to get pregnant before my beloved kiko came along.
after so many miscarriages, my pregnancy with him was mostly bed rest and he was still born 2 months premature.

i was told i couldnt have more kids and had the ablation + they chopped off or tied my tubes just incase

I was miserable sick and in and out of the hospital during my entire pregnancy with Sammie and they told me that it was risky to do it again, but didn't offer to tie my tubes or give me an ablation. Then I had Max and that caused my myelodysplastic syndrome to progress to the point it is at now where I have to take steroids half the time and get random blood transfusions and take growth factor meds (ugh) forevermore and they told me that having more kids would likely cause me to need a bone marrow transplant and possibly death and that I absolutely shouldn't do it and still no tubes tied (insurance wouldn't cover) or ablation offered (too young). I've been to 6 gynecologists since and none want to do it.