Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

1653513462487.png
God fucking dammit. The only place I could get a referall in the last 6 months. Not to mention having to spend two days on the phone with them hemming hawing about it. I pay $400 a month to not be covered anywhere. The fuck is this system.

I pay $400 a month to not be billed by government for not having healthcare which is denied 100% of the time. This was never a thing until obomacare.

Last edited:
You'll do realize that the problem is not with the concept of the affordable Care act but rather with the health insurance providers and insurance companies sabotaging it

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
You'll do realize that the problem is not with the concept of the affordable Care act but rather with the health insurance providers and insurance companies sabotaging it
Grats you set up a monopoly for companies to deny coverage while requiring people to keep an active health insurance policy. SURE FIXED A TON OF PROBLEMS

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Peppers
Grats you set up a monopoly for companies to deny coverage while requiring people to keep an active health insurance policy. SURE FIXED A TON OF PROBLEMS
individual mandate has been gone for almost 3 years now, and even when it was in place was reasonable

At its max, for a single individual, the maximum was $3,264 in 2017 and applied to people with incomes above $140,000. For a family of four, the maximum penalty was $13,056, and applied to household income at or above $543,040.

individual mandate has been gone for almost 3 years now, and even when it was in place was reasonable

At its max, for a single individual, the maximum was $3,264 in 2017 and applied to people with incomes above $140,000. For a family of four, the maximum penalty was $13,056, and applied to household income at or above $543,040.
I had to pay $800 when I was homeless because I didn't maintain. Super reasonable when you also aren't allowed to work more than 39 hours a week so your employer can deny benefits.

I had to pay $800 when I was homeless because I didn't maintain. Super reasonable when you also aren't allowed to work more than 39 hours a week so your employer can deny benefits.
yeah, that was dumb. You could be making 11k a year, and have a 700 dollar penalty. they should have set that minimum limit way way higher

yeah, that was dumb. You could be making 11k a year, and have a 700 dollar penalty. they should have set that minimum limit way way higher
So was it dumb or reasonable? Dude :lol:

I get it seemed like a good idea but the unintended outcomes were horrible. Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually stupid. It shoudlve been single payer Tricare shit all the way.

LIKE WTFFF

i have a brutal head cold!
runny nose
super sore throat
cough
some wheezing after coughing
head pressure
feeling weak
feeling a bit nauseous
and super irritated

like why why why why why have i’ve had more colds since march 2020 than i had almost 10 years prior to that AND 3 fucking vaccines

i have a flight on tuesday and my ears are killing me today

• Sad
Reactions: Peppers
LIKE WTFFF

i have a brutal head cold!
runny nose
super sore throat
cough
some wheezing after coughing
head pressure
feeling weak
feeling a bit nauseous
and super irritated

like why why why why why have i’ve had more colds since march 2020 than i had almost 10 years prior to that AND 3 fucking vaccines

i have a flight on tuesday and my ears are killing me today
Youre melting cause you a witch

Youre melting cause you a witch

giphy.gif