Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I know. Just read it. That's why I said I should get my wife over there, pronto.
Don't worry about it. We've reached the point where the supply exceeds the demand (trying to get vax hesitants to take it is going to take a lot of arm twisting), so the points of distribution don't really give half a shit whose arm it goes into.

You're gonna feel like shit for a day though, judging by @AppleTurkey's response to her pfister booster last weekend (she works in healthcare, so it's actually mandatory for her).

that sounds like a good way to be a greasy motherfucker.
it honestly depends on the person what if any products they need or will work well for them for everyday use.

my hair is fine & my scalp is oily, so my hair gets hella greezy no matter what, but over-shampooing can make it greasier because stripping the natural oils from your scalp can make it overproduce more, just like what happens to some people's faces with over-washing causing acne. and just like with face stuff, sometimes it takes a lot of fucking around and finding out before you figure out what works, because it takes a while for whatever changes you make to even back out again, like if you're over-shampooing to start and you just suddenly stop, you sure might end up with an oil slick on your head, but you gotta give it time to figure out if that grease is really how it's gonna/gotta be, or if it is just over-production in response to over-washing.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Don't worry about it. We've reached the point where the supply exceeds the demand
I read the other day that (and I assume this was all vaccines combined), we'll soon have capacity for a billion doses a month. I do have some slight concerns that people are going to need to be able to recoup all these investments, at all costs.

I read the other day that (and I assume this was all vaccines combined), we'll soon have capacity for a billion doses a month. I do have some slight concerns that people are going to need to be able to recoup all these investments, at all costs.
Don't worry Holmes, if history repeats itself, it will be boom times for all survivors. Unless they are people who couldn't take advantage of any good economy.

Don't worry Holmes, if history repeats itself, it will be boom times for all survivors. Unless they are people who couldn't take advantage of any good economy.
I'm not concerned about us. I'm *slightly* concerned that these companies have invested tens of billions into providing something we may not need a billion doses of a month. While I think the science has been pretty good so far, nothing is above corruption.

Hopefully it can be retasked somehow, but that doesn't seem likely.

mRNA tech is gonna make trillions in the years to come. Dont worry too much about them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor