Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Extra jerky today. Man. This is weird. I have a sense dying is a little different for everybody but this is some weird shit. I can barely keep from tapping the iPad w when it’s on my lap either hand. Sucks.

Extra jerky today. Man. This is weird. I have a sense dying is a little different for everybody but this is some weird shit. I can barely keep from tapping the iPad w when it’s on my lap either hand. Sucks.
is that the tardive dyskinesia?

is that the tardive dyskinesia?

I asked my nurse and she doesn’t think it’s related but I don’t see how it isn’t. I do a dose and about an hour later, the symptoms just explode. It’s maddening. I can barely keep my hands still and sit on them, meditate, whatever. It happens mostly when I’m trying to type on tha iPad.

Over and over. Add that to my inability to type and I just installed a new iOS, while not knowing what I’m doing with the old one, duh

Yesterday I felt like crap most of the day. This morning I felt fine but now I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

Thank you. I like you guys a lot.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I was just thinking of the effort it's going to take to get through my luxurious pelt.
rust remove GIF