Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Be all like....

Game Master Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Added condition.

One of my meds, I take twice a day. I’ve noticed that my breathing gets a lot worse as dosing time nears, so I thought it would be a good idea to increase the overall daily intake and split it three ways. It takes a few days for it to take full effect and can really pack a punch while you wait for it to “take full effect”. Jesus. They ain’t kidding.

Pardon any typos. Also, keep in mind many meds are prescribed for uses other than what the main reason they were developed for. Like boner pills. And Post It Note adhesive. But @Strings can clear that one up better than moi.

shit now I’m tired. More later

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Strings
Added condition.

One of my meds, I take twice a day. I’ve noticed that my breathing gets a lot worse as dosing time nears, so I thought it would be a good idea to increase the overall daily intake and split it three ways. It takes a few days for it to take full effect and can really pack a punch while you wait for it to “take full effect”. Jesus. They ain’t kidding.

Pardon any typos. Also, keep in mind many meds are prescribed for uses other than what the main reason they were developed for. Like boner pills. And Post It Note adhesive. But @Strings can clear that one up better than moi.

Let me know when they start giving you these:
240598865_1268351170276597_8815496874971189945_n.jpg

Or these:
244323240_6152937514778393_3431313023727050215_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Added condition.

The blues ones bring it up and the pink brings it down.

I think I still has foreskin but it’s likely fiveskin by now.

I smell a balana. I bet there will be a balana on the food tray this morning.

“Balana” came from a TV Show, “Bozo” was a TV clown that ran out of Chicago for years until politics fucked EVERYTHING up and now, what used to be WGN became Newsnation or FOX News light, but they want to compete with FOX News. Insert barfy guy here.

I can barely type at all today, but I don’t care. Seriously, it take takes five minutes to type a paragraph and I have to go back and try and try to fix it. Pretty jerky today.

Well, Bozo was bas better than politics and he called bananas “balanas”. If that doesn’t sway you, nothing will.LOLOLOLOL

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I found that backscratcher in the recliner im in when I moved here. It must’ve belonged to a croaker from the pasta.

Left the typo. Funny.

Hey you old fart, you seem to be in good spirits today. The drugs must be working :cool::fly:

I just said that exact same thing to my son on the phone. I don’t know if it’s a honeymoon syndrome thing, but I feel great.

I need a segment of my oxygen tubing strung under a wire shelving unit I brought from home to protect it and tried to get the YouTube chef to thread it through there, and she just shook her head and walked away. So I asked when another guy would be available and she just kept walking, which made me chuckle more.

She needs a good kick in the pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I see now why people bottle up their emotions. It turns out opening up about the shit going on in my head was a mistake. Wife had an anxiety attack, apparently from the stress of me having suicidal thoughts. So now I have to put on a happy face and pretend everything is okay.

I know I need a therapist and it’s in my plans. I just need to sit down and make myself do it. I get 5 free visits with my insurance. I honestly think my wife needs therapy more than I do, but I don’t even know if it’s a good idea to mention it to her. Suicidal thoughts aren’t hurting me, there’s no part of me that feels anywhere near an attempt (couldn’t do that to my kids), but I’m worried about the anxiety attacks.

On a brighter note, I’m working out 3 days a week with a buddy at work, who happens to be the only atheist I know, so I can actually talk about real shit with him. I’m forcing myself to continue and it seems to be helping. I also cut grass at home yesterday and today. Somehow I’m finding motivation to do things. Probably a good sign.

Sorry to ramble, but if I post about it then I’m reminded it’s real. If I have to be fake around my wife, I need something to keep me from believing the bullshit.

giphy.gif