Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Nice source 🤦‍♂️
The National Institute of Health, which is exactly where that quote comes from?
Yeah, I think that's a fairly decent source

The National Institute of Health, which is exactly where that quote comes from?
Yeah, I think that's a fairly decent source

Looks like the first google hit of a single source to me. That’s science for special people.

You're spare parts, bud.
Check the link. Check the highlighted test that it brings you to. There are 3 referenced sources in the two highlighted lines.

Fuck's sake, pull your finger out yer ass.

@fly try looking into where B12 actually comes from. Like, how the animals get it when most of them are herbivores. I’m not vegan anymore but I still enjoy common sense.
Herbivores have bacteria that make it in their gut. We eat herbivores and get B12. That's the cycle dude and its been that way for thousands of years. If you're suggesting that something has changed, you're going to need to show your work, as that isn't common knowledge.

Suck my dick you fucking piece of shit.

Can’t read the source with spending $150. I’m not that invested unless you can find me a free source.
Aww. Pookie got mad cause he was arguing in bad faith.
You can find textbooks online for free all the time if you invest some time in it. If you had said that you can't check the sources then we wouldn't be having this problem and I might be helping you to find one of those sources.

Just kidding. I don't give a fuck.

Aww. Pookie got mad cause he was arguing in bad faith.
You can find textbooks online for free all the time if you invest some time in it. If you had said that you can't check the sources then we wouldn't be having this problem and I might be helping you to find one of those sources.

Just kidding. I don't give a fuck.
An insult for an insult doesn’t make me mad you dumb fuck.

Herbivores have bacteria that make it in their gut. We eat herbivores and get B12. That's the cycle dude and its been that way for thousands of years. If you're suggesting that something has changed, you're going to need to show your work, as that isn't common knowledge.
Purified water being the source of most of devolved society is why gut bacteria is off without supplements. Farmers supplement their animals cause they would die if they didn’t. That’s why it’s not a naturals source. If you by your animal products in a grocery store it’s not an issue. It’s still not a natural source of B12 though. I still supplement B12 on the chance the content is insufficient.

I’m not concerned enough to write a dissertation on it, and have no desire to have a back and fourth spending several hours backing it up because you’ll still say I’m wrong in the end regardless of wha I say or show you. This is what people do.

Sorry, you called me "special" first, and now you're getting pissed when I follow up with insults?

Fuckin embarrassing.
Was referring to source, but you can still fall off a bike today and fracture your dick. You’re retorts of me being angry are pathetic. If was angry I wouldn’t reply at all and I’d sulk the rest of the day.

Purified water being the source of most of devolved society is why gut bacteria is off without supplements. Farmers supplement their animals cause they would die if they didn’t. That’s why it’s not a naturals source. If you by your animal products in a grocery store it’s not an issue. It’s still not a natural source of B12 though. I still supplement B12 on the chance the content is insufficient.

I’m not concerned enough to write a dissertation on it, and have no desire to have a back and fourth spending several hours backing it up because you’ll still say I’m wrong in the end regardless of wha I say or show you. This is what people do.
This doesn't make much sense at all, but okay.

Doing some more reading, it seems that chickens are supplemented B12, but cattle generally are not (as they mostly grass fed until finishing). Either way, once it gets into their flesh, its B12 - no matter the source. So I think my statement still stands, if you eat animal products, you're probably getting enough B12.

However, go ahead and supplement, as you'll just piss it out if your body doesn't need it. Oh wait, I see what you're doing...

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum and OOD
Why else would you start cussing at me for quoting a TV show?

Wish you weren't so awkward, bud.
I don’t watch most of the stuff y’all reference on here, but sorry if I missed it. I’m awkward for way worse reasons than that. The good news is you don’t have to miss any of my awkwardness cause I’ll be here to stick my dick in your soft brain until the end of time.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Doing some more reading, it seems that chickens are supplemented B12, but cattle generally are not (as they mostly grass fed until finishing). Either way, once it gets into their flesh, its B12 - no matter the source. So I think my statement still stands, if you eat animal products, you're probably getting enough B12.

However, go ahead and supplement, as you'll just piss it out if your body doesn't need it. Oh wait, I see what you're doing...
So… you basically almost said what I said in the first place.