Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I haven’t been able to keep my eyes open. Again. And not always because I’m sleepy either.

the sick part of the symptoms though are worsening. I stand and oxygen saturation drops, like always, but now it’s POW 83% and a slow climb back up. Even more than the day(s) I had to cry for him to come grab my my meds are likely to be closer together. At least now, I have someone to do stuff. He’s made everything I’ve eaten in days and is dumping my urinal and stuff. I’ll hopefully be at a care place before I start using the poochair. Been there, don’t care to be there again. I know, get over it, but it’s humiliating when it’s a relative. Trust me, it is. It’s not like changing a diaper at all.

210724817IMG2606.jpg

handsome devil

LOL
The other day, my neighbor lady (we are roughly the same age) popped over and while we were talking, she said something about the possibility of her hitting on me if we had met in a bar years earlier blah blah before aids blah and we chuckled. She’s always been a little touchy feely so I gladly returned the compliment LOL. I had shown her a pic once of my most recent Gfriend (>10 years ago) and I opened iPad and showed her this old pic
26415A39-AF68-4BE3-97A2-154216360B1E.jpeg
and she said “She so pretty!”
When I told her it was me and that I had always been as pretty as a girl, she laughed so hard i thought she was gonna die right there. What a great couple of neighbors they’ve been.

Brag Brag

now the downer

Today might just be my last day at home. This morning was just a bitch more later

I woke up twice overnight. That’s like a new record. I usually wake up way more than that, even on “normal” nights, whatever “normal” is. I’m not normal.

well anyway, you guys are all just too nice.

Hopefully, I’ll get back here. I will. I’m sure hoping to. At the moment, not doing too great. If I can manage to keep my hand steady, I’ll post later. Love. That is all.

Love

Overnight
Oxycodone
Benadryl
Oxycodone
Morphine

I really need to get to my coffeemaker and coffee cake, along with a side of coffee. Less jerkiness so far today, so I’m leaning towards Chlonazepam as the cause of that. My son thinks it’s the methadone, but I’ve been taking it all along with fewer side effects, but it’s still in my system so he could be right. Time will tell, unless I run out first zing! LOL

He’s gotten more used to it lately and even made a death joke yesterday. I got him to binge Ted Lasso with me though, and that makes me feel happy. That show makes me happy too, so we have that.

peace. Gotta get to that coffee/cake/drugs

Overnight
Oxycodone
Benadryl
Oxycodone
Morphine

I really need to get to my coffeemaker and coffee cake, along with a side of coffee. Less jerkiness so far today, so I’m leaning towards Chlonazepam as the cause of that. My son thinks it’s the methadone, but I’ve been taking it all along with fewer side effects, but it’s still in my system so he could be right. Time will tell, unless I run out first zing! LOL

He’s gotten more used to it lately and even made a death joke yesterday. I got him to binge Ted Lasso with me though, and that makes me feel happy. That show makes me happy too, so we have that.

Sleep on your stomach and they'll find you with a massive boner. :p

Coffee/cake/drugs - the holy trinity. Glad to hear you were looking forward to all 3. :heart::heart::heart:👽

Overnight
Oxycodone
Benadryl
Oxycodone
Morphine

methadone ? huh

love you Immi! Please haunt me! Let’s hang out
also wishing you peace

The more my iPad wakes up to this post when I log in makes me look forward to looking at you while you are sleeping. This morning, I started at your toes and worked my way up, pausing momentarily at your silky thigh, pausing a little longer further up (wink wink), a little roll over than to the small of your back, uh uuhh umm

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer