Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Poor ol Percy
Awkward New Girl GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Percy IS the younger, dark-haired guy - in his mind. Which is why his back hurts. Which is why he is being cradled by an even older Chinese guy.
I think the old man has it in his butt.

When the old lady went to NYC she got a massage from this old Chinese guy.
Going in she didn't expect much because he was a little guy and didn't have big strong hands.
Going out I think she proposed to him.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Fly and that ape chick are swingers. Gotta be. It's the most logical explanation of the deviant sexual interests and general weirdness.

Fairly sure they said they had tried it and it didn't turn out well.
Ya know you sparked up a memory and I think you're right.

Maybe they didn't get together with the right people. Maybe the vibe was all wrong. It's even possible one of them weren't as into it as the other one thought they were, or even as they themselves thought they were when presented with it in all its glory.

The takeaway here is to keep an open mind. It's not healthy to paint with broad brushes or to think your first taste of a thing is how it will always taste.
With festitude comes experience. With experience comes wisdom. It's a process. You can't just try it once and think you know everything.

Ya know you sparked up a memory and I think you're right.

Maybe they didn't get together with the right people. Maybe the vibe was all wrong. It's even possible one of them weren't as into it as the other one thought they were, or even as they themselves thought they were when presented with it in all its glory.

The takeaway here is to keep an open mind. It's not healthy to paint with broad brushes or to think your first taste of a thing is how it will always taste.
With festitude comes experience. With experience comes wisdom. It's a process. You can't just try it once and think you know everything.
It's fine to try something once and say nah - even if you don't know everything about it.

With festitude often just comes thoughtless experience. Thoughtless experience is frequently not wisdom :tard: It's just shit that occurred. Nothing thought, nothing learned, just a check-list item of "happened".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer