Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I've wondered the same thing. Haven't drank in a few days, had fantastic energy yesterday and slept great.
I'm a full blown mess from it. What should have usually been a mild to nothing hangover turned into bad sleep for 5 nights, exhaustion, tingling nerves and all sorts of shit. So irritating but I guess more months of no booze ahead.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm a full blown mess from it. What should have usually been a mild to nothing hangover turned into bad sleep for 5 nights, exhaustion, tingling nerves and all sorts of shit. So irritating but I guess more months of no booze ahead.
It won't kill you.

I mean going without.
ceiling cat GIF

Nerve damage isn't even in the list of things they are researching about Long COVID. You sure you don't want to get an opinion from a second doctor?

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie

Nerve damage isn't even in the list of things they are researching about Long COVID. You sure you don't want to get an opinion from a second doctor?
Nerve tingling != nerve damage. Sensations like this stem from immune system responses, which are a side effect. Also google long covid fizzing limbs and you'll see its known about. Really does feel fizzy :lol:

ZAC! Dory suffers from a variant called COVIZZ aka Jazz Covid.

Was the wine bottle ever left unattended?
Sounds like poisoning. No hangover lasts that long.

werd. i had that tingling + feels like my skin is on fire sensation from a reaction to a medication
it was in small doses so i never associated the meds with the symptoms cuz they weren’t severe
but after 3 weeks the dr said OH SHIT YOURE SLIGHTLY POISONED FROM THIS MEDICATION