Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I re-bandaged it yesterday, which is tricky because I have to do it using a mirror. It’s gross. I’m pretty sure whenever I cough, stuff blows out from between the hose and my gross skin that it’s sewed to. The pain I get before the horn honks ain’t nothing to sneeze at either.

Thank dog I haven’t sneezed with this thing in. I’m beginning to think I’m going to have it a lot longer. Like it might be permanently with me until a transplant happens or doesn’t.

I re-bandaged it yesterday, which is tricky because I have to do it using a mirror. It’s gross. I’m pretty sure whenever I cough, stuff blows out from between the hose and my gross skin that it’s sewed to. The pain I get before the horn honks ain’t nothing to sneeze at either.

Thank dog I haven’t sneezed with this thing in. I’m beginning to think I’m going to have it a lot longer. Like it might be permanently with me until a transplant happens or doesn’t.
:barf:

Do you have to try and ruin everything, Eddie?
How is a health suggestion ruining things? Imagine, you're in Texas and you get snowed in by 3 cm. of snow. You don't have any yogurt and your gut is feeling bad. What was that you said recently about considering someone else a self-propelled food source? :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Strings
In my case, it means my hands shake when trying to do things that require fine motor skills. They have no real idea what causes it, nor do they have any drugs that directly treat it.

:nev:
Probably not the same thing at all, but there's a bass player, Scott Devine, who wears a glove to keep his hands from doing stuff he doesn't have control over.