Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

vaccines can cause an increase in lymphocytes but idk how fast it'd show up. did they do a differential? like where it breaks down the types of wbcs (neutrophils, lymphocytes, eosinophils monocytes, basophils, etc), or was it just a hemogram/without diff where the total wbc count was high?

so i went to the dr today and they didn't tell me much other than my lymphocytes, neutrophils, and the monocytes were elevated my last blood test. today they had my get another blood work drawn and will get back to me in a few days about the results.

So last week i went to the dr. for a physical. I ended up getting a flue shot and then blood work done. Today they call me and say my white blood cell count was elevated and want me to take blood work again in 6 weeks.

I wonder if the flu shot could have affected the results since they were like 30 minutes apart. could be cancer too :iono:
Dude, don't go straight to the Big C. Could just be a bladder infection or something like that you haven't quite noticed. Due to intense jerking.

Had my first set of allergy shots today. I already take claritin but I need to take another one an hour before each appointment in the future. They gave me an allegra today so I could get my shots today since I forgot to double up. Injected with dog, tree, and grass allergens. Tree pollen is the worst. I still had reactions with double allergy meds onboard, even with benedryl cream on the injection sites. Still kinda itchy right now. Next appointment on Wednesday. 2 appointments a week for I think a couple of months.

Left hand is borked - little and ring finger aren't working right. Sure hope it's just I have been falling asleeping on the new couch(dumb) and borking a nerve. I can still play piano with it - can't press hard enough to play a bass. This sucks, my left hand was a monster before this, I'd take all comers on "grips" and usually make them "uncle" out. dead.

Left hand is borked - little and ring finger aren't working right. Sure hope it's just I have been falling asleeping on the new couch(dumb) and borking a nerve. I can still play piano with it - can't press hard enough to play a bass. This sucks, my left hand was a monster before this, I'd take all comers on "grips" and usually make them "uncle" out. dead.
Knock it off with "the stranger", you weirdo.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
Had my first set of allergy shots today. I already take claritin but I need to take another one an hour before each appointment in the future. They gave me an allegra today so I could get my shots today since I forgot to double up. Injected with dog, tree, and grass allergens. Tree pollen is the worst. I still had reactions with double allergy meds onboard, even with benedryl cream on the injection sites. Still kinda itchy right now. Next appointment on Wednesday. 2 appointments a week for I think a couple of months.

do you get wheezing or sneezing from these allergic reaction shots ?

I broke out in hives after allergy testing for penicillin when I was younger. Not a fun day until the benedryl buzz kicked in.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie