Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

16 weeks in and I'm kind of one day fine and the other day tired. No awful symptoms but still definitely sick. Have to sleep in til 8 every morning, need 10 hours sleep minimum. Occasionally feverish and have some nerve problems, headaches, earache and general fatigue, sometimes breathing stuff. Overall I can't complain though.

that’s insane to me
it never ends!!!

before i was like “if i get it i get it, i’ll deal with it”

now i’m like FUCK THAAAAT
giphy.gif

PCR tests are the gold standard, but the 15 minute antigen tests are still pretty fukn accurate.
Lot of them are based on tech developed after the Anthrax in the Mail scare, post 911. Cephid(now Dumar?) Smart Cycler system is probably the market leader. A story-worthy win for investors ;) after the government dumped $660 million into that idea. Thank GW!

Lot of them are based on tech developed after the Anthrax in the Mail scare, post 911. Cephid(now Dumar?) Smart Cycler system is probably the market leader. A story-worthy win for investors ;) after the government dumped $660 million into that idea. Thank GW!
PCR is older than that. I thought it was from the 80s, and yeah, Google says it was invented and used initially with HIV.

or more on point

• Gravy
Reactions: fly