Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

today at my hospital appointment for my stupid routine tests the dude took my BP and it was 98/56
then he took again, then he got a another machine and it was 96/54 and he was tripping balls

i felt fine

giphy.gif
I've had 90/45 BP after one of my surgeries. Nurse nearly freaked out when I sat up in my bed and then started to get out of bed to stretch my legs and back.

I normally have like 120/70. Or there abouts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I've got a tightness in my chest and some very intermittent coughing for 3 days after the full-retard COVID event in my office last week. I better not fuckin have it (again?)

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
16 weeks in and I'm kind of one day fine and the other day tired. No awful symptoms but still definitely sick. Have to sleep in til 8 every morning, need 10 hours sleep minimum. Occasionally feverish and have some nerve problems, headaches, earache and general fatigue, sometimes breathing stuff. Overall I can't complain though.

Your work have a lot to answer for, fuck sake.

Hope all is well but sounds like the covids.

Im really tempted to go get another active test. The timing alone makes me cautious as symptoms are showing up right at the 7 day post potential exposure mark. I feel ok, but i really need to know so i dont infect others.

Doesnt help that my work also just removed all leave-provisions for covid and even if you have a positive test you arent granted leave beyond personal.

Im really tempted to go get another active test. The timing alone makes me cautious as symptoms are showing up right at the 7 day post potential exposure mark. I feel ok, but i really need to know so i dont infect others.

Doesnt help that my work also just removed all leave-provisions for covid and even if you have a positive test you arent granted leave beyond personal.
Your work. My god.

Also I hate to be all @fly about it but totally get a test. Don't be a Dory!

but hey, at least you get memorial day off!