Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I was wondering where the finials for our poster bed went during the move. We bought a new bed and threw it in the guest room.

You seem alarmingly paranoid about alcoholism. I imagine that's a personal thing for you rather than anything to do with me.
I rarely drink to drunkeness. It's just another form of carbs I don't think particularly healthful, despite enjoying the effect.
I'll call this hand. Piss, I only have one paranoia and a bunch of shit, you have a pair of defensiveness. I can't beat that.

I spent Christmas evening in the ER getting a pinched nerve in my back fixed. Toridol injection and script for muscle relaxers. Slept good, can walk a little bit this morning. Can't do my usual back exercises because I've been laid up from surgery. So my back muscles got all fucked up and pinched a nerve. Can't win.

I spent Christmas evening in the ER getting a pinched nerve in my back fixed. Toridol injection and script for muscle relaxers. Slept good, can walk a little bit this morning. Can't do my usual back exercises because I've been laid up from surgery. So my back muscles got all fucked up and pinched a nerve. Can't win.

Heat and regular massage keep the muscles loose.

None of this "adjustment" quackery.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
People have no idea the number of people who DIE during chiropractic adjustments, most particularly neck adjustments. Roughly 65 a year - in just the state of California alone o_O

One of the old lady's best friends died in her truck in the parking lot of the chiropractors office after getting an adjustment some years ago. They say it was from a clot that let go and went to her brain but I bet that fucker worked it loose.

• Sad
Reactions: OOD