Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Got a family history of bad hearts. Grandfather died when my dad was a teenager, my uncle died in his 40s of a heart attack, then my dad got a stress test done which led to a triple bypass even though he was 100% asymptomatic - a lanky motherfucker with low cholesterol, the same as me.

Finally managed to convince my doctor to order a stress test for me, which is in a couple of weeks. Not sure what to expect.
POSITIVE VIBES ONLY HERE SIR!!!
please keep us posted

i dont think i can eat anything with erythritol in it. makes my asshole burn
You can't use it in massive amounts. I use it in my coffee, which I drink constantly(10+ cups/day) so I won't be coating my teeth with sugar all day.
If you use it in say cookies, where it works out to 1 tsp per cookie and you eat 5+ of them in one sitting, yeah, you will have gas and looser shits. 90% of erythritol goes into your bloodstream and then gets dumped, barely changed, 10% by weight is considered fiber since your body can't digest it.

You can't use it in massive amounts. I use it in my coffee, which I drink constantly(10+ cups/day) so I won't be coating my teeth with sugar all day.
If you use it in say cookies, where it works out to 1 tsp per cookie and you eat 5+ of them in one sitting, yeah, you will have gas and looser shits. 90% of erythritol goes into your bloodstream and then gets dumped, barely changed, 10% by weight is considered fiber since your body can't digest it.
Jesus, 10 cups a day?

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Jesus, 10 cups a day?
Bro - 10 is a mellow & SLOW day. Sometimes on a weekend the wife will get up and find I've drank an entire pot by myself. Then we brew another and she cuts my head off 2 hours later because . . . . I drank the last cup.:fly: They call it a 12 cup pot but my mug says it's only 8-ish.
Ah - only 1/2 tsp of the erythritol. Just to take the edge off. 12:24 and a full pot is GONE!! Mine, all mine!

Bro - 10 is a mellow & SLOW day. Sometimes on a weekend the wife will get up and find I've drank an entire pot by myself. Then we brew another and she cuts my head off 2 hours later because . . . . I drank the last cup.:fly: They call it a 12 cup pot but my mug says it's only 8-ish.
Ah - only 1/2 tsp of the erythritol. Just to take the edge off. 12:24 and a full pot is GONE!! Mine, all mine!
Just do meth.

I'm working from home.

Nah, I like my teeth, get regular cleanings, etc. Don't like any of the pills and powders. A little weed, a little booze. Maybe some 'shrooms of the weaker varieties like psilocybes. Really don't like checking out for more than 1.5-2 hrs.
So you just really love coffee huh? The smell of it makes me nauseous, so I can only get caffeine from soda.

That's insane. I like coffee, but the addiction would drive me crazy when travelling. That's the main reason why we pretty much stick to one a day. And technically, @APRIL hates the addiction to even one, but I make her one every day anyway.

That's insane. I like coffee, but the addiction would drive me crazy when travelling. That's the main reason why we pretty much stick to one a day. And technically, @APRIL hates the addiction to even one, but I make her one every day anyway.
Those headaches are the worst. I should have stuck with tea.

:lol:
Some days I don't have any caffeine - the amount doesn't matter. When we travel I usually just drink water - not even bothering with most coffee found along the roadway. I don't drink pop/soda or fruit juices. I fetch the morning coffee for both of us here ;) Why let them escape the bedroom? :hi2u:

I woke up with super itchy skin (arms shoulders + armpits 😕 )

like scratching soooo much.. so my mom says take Benadryl.. and I only have the children's + infants stuff here.
So I took a spoonful and I feel super groggy. How do they give this to babies?
also im super sensitive to antihistamines so Im prob high AF

like scratching soooo much.. so my mom says take Benadryl.. and I only have the children's + infants stuff here.

Sounds like you didnt look at the dosing. Ive had to take the baby stuff and usually the dose for me (170ish lbs) is a teaspoon

Skin rash is a (uncommon) symptom of COVID19. :lol: