Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Ive got a jawache thats been getting progressively worse every day. Might have some tooth troubles.
Totally agree with @fly - go ASAP. If you have an infection that gets into the bone it can get really serious. Plus, you can end up with a numb/weird spot in your face bones for years afterwards. *Got the t-shirt on this one.

I also have a moderately large spider bite on my right arm that's developed into a lovely hole down through my fat.

And I just pulled my wolverine claw out of my right index finger again.

I might just be falling apart.

I also have a moderately large spider bite on my right arm that's developed into a lovely hole down through my fat.

And I just pulled my wolverine claw out of my right index finger again.

I might just be falling apart.

you're gonna be a terrifying zombie

Wife has one. The strongest she has lasts maybe three months. Dentist said that she's worn at least one tooth damn near flat.
The dentist has been on me for a year now.

When I was 16, I had to choose between ending orthodontic treatment and proceeding to let them break my jaw and rearrange my face. I chose to end it, and as a result my teefers aren't very straight. One of 'em is now loose-ish because it's the one that hits before the rest.

So I ordered a cheapie off Amazon and heat-molded it. I'm just about used to it now.