Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I never felt anything off any OTC med no matter what it's supposed to be for. Gotta take 3x-4x to even notice anything, twice that to do any good if it's even possible.
Idk, maybe you're all weak or I'm a soak but the shit just plain don't work.

I tried a Neti Pot a couple of times but the water solution went in, and didn’t come out as advertised. I ended up with almost 8 oz of it stuck in my sinuses until I leaned over the sink and “blew” my nose.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I tried a Neti Pot a couple of times but the water solution went in, and didn’t come out as advertised. I ended up with almost 8 oz of it stuck in my sinuses until I leaned over the sink and “blew” my nose.
you may have had an obstruction of some sort, temporary or otherwise. if your nose tissue was really inflamed, it could have been blocking passage without some pressure.

nose tissues are weird - I had a deviated septum that I got fixed, and the side that should have been more open bc the septum curved away from it just grew extra nosemeat that they had to remove (septoplasty with turbinate reduction)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
you may have had an obstruction of some sort, temporary or otherwise. if your nose tissue was really inflamed, it could have been blocking passage without some pressure.

nose tissues are weird - I had a deviated septum that I got fixed, and the side that should have been more open bc the septum curved away from it just grew extra nosemeat that they had to remove (septoplasty with turbinate reduction)

I’ve seen my skull X ray before, so I know it wasn’t my brains in the way.

ps I always add the “s” to brain because that’s always funny