Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

every defense contractor got themselves classified as critical. Cause that new tank or airplane or satellite being 2 months late in a 7 year long schedule is really gonna make a difference.

unless you're making masks, meds, food, ventilators, or utilities you're not fuckin critical.

Were considered "essential"
We make oil field equipment

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yikes. I forgot that. Are you worried about this Russia/Saudi dick wagging contest?

Its not really effected us as yet
Our stuff is for extracting product from existing wells, not for drilling new ones
So as long as wells are producing and being worked over, we will have a demand for our product

Its not really effected us as yet
Our stuff is for extracting product from existing wells, not for drilling new ones
So as long as wells are producing and being worked over, we will have a demand for our product
Is it for the right kind of oil though? I'd bet a fuckton of that shit we're pumping out of the ground is a HUGE loss at $20/barrel.

I'm a completist, and have tried every OTC allergy med from Costco, and their generic Flonase works for me, with the only unfortunate side effect being a nose-bleed about once a week until I switch the HVAC from the heater to the swamp cooler.