Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Before you write off milk, try LIFE cereal. If that gives you gurgly belly, then blame the milk.

I recently abruptly stopped eating cereal for breakfast after years of it daily. Big fan.
Cashew milk! You lose a few grams of protein, but it's easier to digest. It's slightly different in taste (not much, and not bad). Load up with banana or some kind of berry on top.:drool:

Especially when you disregard their strong warnings against picking up more than 10 lbs for first few months. "JUST KILL ME NOW!!"
I was thinking more of the 7 days I was laid up in the hospital waiting for my intestines to regain motility so I could have a shit, living on nothing but IV fluids and water on the end of a sponge to keep my gums from shrivelling up.

2 months to go before this kid wrecks my shit. tho if it stays breech they might fuck up my guts instead of my bits.
c-sections aint that scary (says the dude that wasnt under the knife). If you've gotta go that way, you gotta go that way, itll be done and over with in like 5 minutes and you'll be holding your kiddo for good 15 minutes after that.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
well dairy-based stuff can be hit or miss bc there's varying amounts of lactose, so even if you are lactose intolerant, there may be some dairy things you can keep having!

yeah I'd probably keep a food journal for a bit, keeping track of drinks, meals, snacks, & then also symptoms and BMs and stuff. try eliminating dairy for a while & then try it again and see how it goes? if it's not the dairy, it might be the cereal as others mentioned.
This. I can have cheese, sour cream, and yogurt in small amounts. I stopped drinking milk at 18 but could have ice cream up until last year.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I was thinking more of the 7 days I was laid up in the hospital waiting for my intestines to regain motility so I could have a shit, living on nothing but IV fluids and water on the end of a sponge to keep my gums from shrivelling up.
ERgod that would suck. Amazing how the shit pipes can cause so much agony.

I wrenched the shit outta my back this weekend and its been causing me no end of pain ever since.
I need a small 40lb person to walk on it or something. Or maybe one of them little asian ladies with surprisingly strong hands to just rub the kinks out for me.
Or maybe just increase my heroin intake, that may work

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I wrenched the shit outta my back this weekend and its been causing me no end of pain ever since.
I need a small 40lb person to walk on it or something. Or maybe one of them little asian ladies with surprisingly strong hands to just rub the kinks out for me.

im sure the boy could walk on you and cause further injuries that would take your mind off it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

You oughtta try getting some exercise every now & again

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer

They wouldn't let me drink anything after heart surgery 2 on account of me waking up from he coma and pulling my breathing tube out.

Combine that with clogged up sinuses, I was ready to murder someone.

They finally gave me ice chips when I was fully awake and lied that I could swallow fine.