Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Agreed - has works just fine for us for 16+ years. No infections. ?How do people avoid those infections from oral sex?
I'm not saying spit would normally cause an infection. I was suggesting that with the dryness and thinning of the vaginal walls caused by atrophic vaginitis, which is one thing that the loss of hormones normally supplied by the ovaries can cause, spit might be a bad choice of lube thanks to the cracks and fissures you might get. spit & axe wound is usually fine, spit & open wound in axe wound could be a bad call. obviously it depends on the severity.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm not saying spit would normally cause an infection. I was suggesting that with the dryness and thinning of the vaginal walls caused by atrophic vaginitis, which is one thing that the loss of hormones normally supplied by the ovaries can cause, spit might be a bad choice of lube thanks to the cracks and fissures you might get. spit & axe wound is usually fine, spit & open wound in axe wound could be a bad call. obviously it depends on the severity.
Old people know about lubing FFS - I own a grease gun.:rolleyes:.