Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

If I could wave my hand over your avatar and accept your cyst as my own, I’d do it in a second. Stay healthy and take care of that dog please.

ok so i was in a meeting when i read this post and i fucking laughed and everyone stopped to look at me

HOLY FAWK ALALKSKDKALAALALLSKDJDKSLALDKJDJDJDJA

that sucks, I'm so sorry. they're fucking terrible, it's why I had to go on hormonal BC in the first place when I was younger.

really?
i can’t take BC cuz they mess me up with blinding migraines. i haven’t taken them since i was 18.
i also have stage 4 endo and it’s all attached to my colon and it weighs my uterus down like crazy.
a hysterectomy was suggested 6 yrs ago and i was like NOOOOOO.. but now it’s looking like this may be the right choice.
i will have no lady parts like @APRIL

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
really?
i can’t take BC cuz they mess me up with blinding migraines. i haven’t taken them since i was 18.
i also have stage 4 endo and it’s all attached to my colon and it weighs my uterus down like crazy.
a hysterectomy was suggested 6 yrs ago and i was like NOOOOOO.. but now it’s looking like this may be the right choice.
that sucks so much :( I assume they'd want to do a BSO too now since the ovaries are acting up, too, which means hormone replacements. but as much as that might suck, it might be better than living w/ endometriosis & cysts. that's such a bummer choice to have to make, though.

really?
Time to stock up on mustache wax. sayin.

that sucks so much :( I assume they'd want to do a BSO too now since the ovaries are acting up, too, which means hormone replacements. but as much as that might suck, it might be better than living w/ endometriosis & cysts. that's such a bummer choice to have to make, though.

automatic menopause
i will truly be old and barren

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
really?
So wait, if they remove it, you'll weigh less? :drool:

automatic menopause
i will truly be old and barren
You'll have room for 2 hands, and some intimate glands! [line from a dirty limerick]

Oh hell

A chippy who lived on black bluff,
was known for the size of her muff.
It had room for both hands, and some intimate glands,
and 'twas soft as a little chick's fluff