Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

IDK why the doc prescribed anything for pain management on this thing. Feels like a mild hangnail at worst.

Nothing worth filling this oxycodone prescription over, that's for sure.
Cause opiates are stupidly over prescribed for everything

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
IDK why the doc prescribed anything for pain management on this thing. Feels like a mild hangnail at worst.

Nothing worth filling this oxycodone prescription over, that's for sure.

That’s pretty common. They have to (well not really) because if you are one of those that may need them, there are too many hoops to jump through for a fill later so it’s easier to make it part of the routine.

My first ortho doc blew a gasket when he found out the trauma unit doc sent me home with a Rx for 177 10 mg morphine pills.

That’s pretty common. They have to (well not really) because if you are one of those that may need them, there are too many hoops to jump through for a fill later so it’s easier to make it part of the routine.

My first ortho doc blew a gasket when he found out the trauma unit doc sent me home with a Rx for 177 10 mg morphine pills.
Morphine is simply delightful until you don't have anymore.

Had great results from a month of turmeric suppliment. Problem is $30 is prohibitively expensive.
I feel I should find an online source for turmeric and another online source for empty capsules and just make my own pill factory.

have you found the 55 gal drum yet?

if not, slickdeals.net like this: Amazon product ASIN B074QHCL9Z

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I got a YUGE jar of perc's after heart surgery two.

Had three left!