Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I, who was not seriously ill since i was 4, have been sick since fuckin september, with a few brief periods of recovery interspersed. Sinus fuckery, hacking cough, itchy eyes, the works.

The older kid has the immune system of superman, like I used to, so she didnt act as a carrier of supernoseaids or any of the other kid bullshit that incubates any place children commune. The younger one does not. She's a typhoid mary and brings home all kindsa shit.

I, who was not seriously ill since i was 4, have been sick since fuckin september, with a few brief periods of recovery interspersed. Sinus fuckery, hacking cough, itchy eyes, the works.

The older kid has the immune system of superman, like I used to, so she didnt act as a carrier of supernoseaids or any of the other kid bullshit that incubates any place children commune. The younger one does not. She's a typhoid mary and brings home all kindsa shit.
The girl got sick on 12/19, recovered by 12/24; the wife got sick on 12/21, recovered by 12/28. I had thought that the boy and I had managed to avoid it, but I started getting it on 12/31 and still am not over it (the jump in the pool on 1/1 probably didn't help, nor does going to work).

The girl got sick on 12/19, recovered by 12/24; the wife got sick on 12/21, recovered by 12/28. I had thought that the boy and I had managed to avoid it, but I started getting it on 12/31 and still am not over it (the jump in the pool on 1/1 probably didn't help, nor does going to work).

That pic made me queasy for a second too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum