Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

My best friend had a blood vessel burst in his brain stem today at 6am. By the time ambulance came he was unresponsive. He is sedated into a coma and it looks really bad.
He’s bleeding out of his nose and mouth every so often.
His girlfriend who’s also a super close friend of mine is distraught.

6 weeks ago something similar happened to my friends husband.

He is 39 yrs old and we are all here by his bedside. Waiting for neurologist but it doesn’t look good.

My heart is broken

I was trying to come up with something humorous to maybe crack a little smile out of you but it all seemed so callous and inappropriate, so I'll just say I'm sorry because I don't know what else to say.

My best friend had a blood vessel burst in his brain stem today at 6am. By the time ambulance came he was unresponsive. He is sedated into a coma and it looks really bad.

He is 39 yrs old and we are all here by his bedside. Waiting for neurologist but it doesn’t look good.

My heart is broken
Please disregard the CeNO joke in the other thread, I hadn't read this.
Condolences.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

My heart is broken
You haven't been having good luck lately, hope it changes soon :(

• Gravy
Thanks guises

So today at noon, his life support will be turned off. They are going to give him morphine to slow down his breathing and keep him comfortable.
He does breathe a little on his own and he’s only 39 and has a strong “young” heart so they tell us he won’t go quick and will prob “coast” on his own for a bit.

The past three days have been pure hell. I have never lost anyone in my circle. We as a group are fucking gutted. Just gutted. It’s so surreal to sit in a room with all my close friends in complete silence sobbing.

This has brought soooo many memories of my dad’s death.

My friend and I have always had “that” friendship.. we started as friends, then we started messing around then we didn’t wanna ruin our friendship so we went to friends and this happened a few times.. we always told each other everything and no matter who was our significant other, we always told each other “I love you” when we hung up the phone. He was my wedding date to over 8 weddings and we always had the best time. He was sooooo good to my Kiko and loved and spoiled him.
I saw him last week and he looked so good and at peace cuz he was always so stressed with work. So that’s how I will always remember him.

I’m dreading 12pm noon today.

I love you jay!

Thanks guises

So today at noon, his life support will be turned off. They are going to give him morphine to slow down his breathing and keep him comfortable.
He does breathe a little on his own and he’s only 39 and has a strong “young” heart so they tell us he won’t go quick and will prob “coast” on his own for a bit.

The past three days have been pure hell. I have never lost anyone in my circle. We as a group are fucking gutted. Just gutted. It’s so surreal to sit in a room with all my close friends in complete silence sobbing.

This has brought soooo many memories of my dad’s death.

My friend and I have always had “that” friendship.. we started as friends, then we started messing around then we didn’t wanna ruin our friendship so we went to friends and this happened a few times.. we always told each other everything and no matter who was our significant other, we always told each other “I love you” when we hung up the phone. He was my wedding date to over 8 weddings and we always had the best time. He was sooooo good to my Kiko and loved and spoiled him.
I saw him last week and he looked so good and at peace cuz he was always so stressed with work. So that’s how I will always remember him.

I’m dreading 12pm noon today.

I love you jay!
Ugh, this is the definition of heart breaking. I'm so sorry you're going through this and want to give you a big hug.

My heart is broken

Shit. Yeah, that is bad. I hope a last minute miracle makes an appearance. Thoughts out to you.

edit: :( I probably should have read the thread all the way through. Condolences Keeks.

• Gravy