Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I heard some podcast that talked about 'sleep hygiene.' How it was important to make sure you get enough, do the right things before bed so you can fall asleep, what not to do, get in a bit of a sleep routine, etc. All to maximize recuperative sleep.
According to my FitBit, I average 7:30 of real sleep a night (usually shows me awake for about an hour).

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Anyone know how to get rid of laryngitis? This bronchitis isn't kicking my ass, but it's eradicating my speaking and singing voice.
Rest your voice.
Don't sing until it feels better. Don't whisper, it's harder on the throat than talking. Gargle with a weak saline and take ibuprofen or aspirin to reduce inflammation. Cold stuff like ice pops or ice cream can reduce the swelling.

Did the kids have croup? Often the same virus causes laryngitis in adults.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Rest your voice.
Don't sing until it feels better. Don't whisper, it's harder on the throat than talking. Gargle with a weak saline and take ibuprofen or aspirin to reduce inflammation. Cold stuff like ice pops or ice cream can reduce the swelling.

Yeah Gabe had this.
That little bugger.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Rest your voice.

Yeah, Nukes. Shut up for a while.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes