Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

i was too busy last night to sign in and update but i did tell april over snapchat.

Everything went fine. His surgery was a few hours long and then he had to be in icu overnight. My sister stayed with him until 8last night. I don't know if he will be released today or not yet.
YAY!!!!

giphy.gif

i was too busy last night to sign in and update but i did tell april over snapchat.

Everything went fine. His surgery was a few hours long and then he had to be in icu overnight. My sister stayed with him until 8last night. I don't know if he will be released today or not yet.
He get the stent or did they open him all the way up?

my dad sent me a pic today and holy shit his groin area is so black and blue. said they didn't send him home with anything they just told him to use tylenol.
Your dad sent you a dick pic? Apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Acetaminophen is probably best, it'll help break up the pooled blood and alleviate the pain.

I was "expressing" my finger last night, because it's still quite juicy, and these two calcified things (one about half a centimeter long, one about half that size) made their way up and out of this hole that I didn't even know was a hole.

Suddenly, the finger's deflated and nothing's coming out of it anymore. The relief of pain was pretty much instant.

My vertigo is subsiding, but I've got a doctor's appointment today to talk to them about it (and the finger).

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I was "expressing" my finger last night, because it's still quite juicy, and these two calcified things (one about half a centimeter long, one about half that size) made their way up and out of this hole that I didn't even know was a hole.

Suddenly, the finger's deflated and nothing's coming out of it anymore. The relief of pain was pretty much instant.

My vertigo is subsiding, but I've got a doctor's appointment today to talk to them about it (and the finger).
Do you have gout?