Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

anyhow after lots of tests the docs concluded it was the weedz so he no longer grinds it down like that.
Grinding or not, I'd avoid all circumstances where unheated weed can be handled.

And if edibles are your thing, read up on "decarboxylation" - lots of websites describe how to do it. Grind the fuck out of the weed, spread it out on parchment paper on a baking sheet, and bake it for a while. It makes it more potent (huge bonus), and the heat should hopefully neutralize whatever ugly compound is causing the allergy.

oh, and all my weed knowledge comes from helping out a friend with MS who has a weed prescription. I'd love for the laws concerning edibles in this country to get fucking straightened out, because I've pretty much got a cookbook together, not to mention access to a commercial kitchen.

Grinding or not, I'd avoid all circumstances where unheated weed can be handled.

And if edibles are your thing, read up on "decarboxylation" - lots of websites describe how to do it. Grind the fuck out of the weed, spread it out on parchment paper on a baking sheet, and bake it for a while. It makes it more potent (huge bonus), and the heat should hopefully neutralize whatever ugly compound is causing the allergy.

well he's my exHusb now so if his face blows up now its not my problem its his.

he's been smoking weed for 20+ years this has only happened during grind.
hes on his Gpen and vape and he's happy.

:lol: fruitboots.

Maybe amstel's a male ringer on a roller derby team. Not a bad idea, you get to do your southern US duty of beating women and do so with impunity.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I am so far boringly healthy except for almost dying during childbirth. I do have high cholesterol like everyone else in my family.

PCOS
Some sort of genetic something or other that causes aortic dissection (NO it is NOT Marfan's we are short stubby folks)
Gallbladder disease (it's gone now yay)
weight troubles (lapband)
Chronic Migraine
Generalized Depression
Generalized Anxiety/ Panic Disorder
BiPolar I
Borderline Personality Disorder
PTSD
OCD
and a partridge in a pear tree.