Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Arthritis has been the issue for about a month. Spine is very stiff from the scull down to around vertabrae 6 or so, also in the lumbar area. I'm doing stretches but it's mostly an issue at night, I'm a belly sleeper.
This Google Fit app is helping to motivate me in a strange way because it shows total calories burned from midnight in the present day to whatever real time it is. In other words it adds sleeping burn to inactive waking burn to all extra calories burned through movement. I'm down about 4 lbs in the past 30 days cause the app guilt trips me into taking more steps. Most days I total around 5000 steps, it encourages 10,000.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
hooray for food poisoning, spent all day puking out of both ends and feeling like my stomach was tearing itself apart

hooray for food poisoning, spent all day puking out of both ends and feeling like my stomach was tearing itself apart
yesterday I ate:
frozen quinoa and kale, microwaved
cashews

delivery margherita pizza (no cheese)
takeout salad

if I had to guess, I'd guess something in the salad wasn't washed well enough but idk.

Yesterday was Back Pain Day.
For 3 weeks my neck has been stiff and sleep fairly difficult due to inflexiblity.

Yesterday shit just got worse. The part of the lower spine between the lumbars decided it needs oil too. First half of yesterday was passable.
Then band practice. I should have cancelled. Took my lightest bass but 3.5 hours on my feet took its toll.
Last night was unpleasant. I'm better today but moving very carefully.

Anyone who's ever experienced lower back pain will understand how much I want this to go away.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and plot
Yesterday was Back Pain Day.
For 3 weeks my neck has been stiff and sleep fairly difficult due to inflexiblity.

Yesterday shit just got worse. The part of the lower spine between the lumbars decided it needs oil too. First half of yesterday was passable.
Then band practice. I should have cancelled. Took my lightest bass but 3.5 hours on my feet took its toll.
Last night was unpleasant. I'm better today but moving very carefully.

Anyone who's ever experienced lower back pain will understand how much I want this to go away.

Why cant you sit down at band practice? Is your 16 string bass too big for your little lap?