Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

So, HealthCare.gov keeps sending me emails asking me to enroll. I'm already covered by shitty govt health insurance through the VA, but do I need to tell HealthCare.gov that? I thought I just needed to send in something with my taxes stating that I'm covered?

Just wondering if I'm getting spammed of if it's something I need to worry about. I can't find any clear answers online or at HealthCare.gov

So, HealthCare.gov keeps sending me emails asking me to enroll. I'm already covered by shitty govt health insurance through the VA, but do I need to tell HealthCare.gov that? I thought I just needed to send in something with my taxes stating that I'm covered?

Just wondering if I'm getting spammed of if it's something I need to worry about. I can't find any clear answers online or at HealthCare.gov
It's just an advertisement, you can throw it out.

You'll receive a 1095-C from the VA, eventually. That's all you need.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and Ledboots
Fukn' kids keep bringing home poop-based diseases. Had a rumbly tummy for the last few days that just culminated in an ass-blast so big, I think I need another shower.

so i woke up with this crazy ass heartburn thingy. i still haven't gotten results from my doctors about this crap and my scope is not til October 7th.

I'm on this stuff called Dexilant 60 and if i forget even one dose it fucking KILLS...
since i partied like a rock star this weekend and neglected my health I'm still feeling the effects of missing my meds for 3 days.

its like someone has lit a california fire in my chest.

i have been really really really good with my laxxies and haven't gone to that bulimic dark place in over 6 months (YAY)
but the damage is probably already done.

someone hold me.

well well well.... look what i just found from 2015!!
this was my fucking ULCER !!!
fuck i wish i had the scope done then
since no one held me, i had internal bleeding and almost died.
thanks thread.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Ledboots
well well well.... look what i just found from 2015!!
this was my fucking ULCER !!!
fuck i wish i had the scope done then
since no one held me, i had internal bleeding and almost died.
thanks thread.

not our fault there's a 3 month line in canada to get stuff shoved in your ass. that only takes like a week over here in 'merica. same day if you're fine with a guy named jose alejandro garcia down at the car wash doing it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes