Health Class with ERage

JJ Lady said:
You hate Sushi? Why did we go to a Sushi restaraunt silly?

I went because I'm not the type of person to try something once and then decide right away whether or not I like it. It had been a few years so I thought I'd give it another shot. I have tried it during various stages of my life so far and I have just not taken to it yet. Maybe in another 5 years.

Blondie does not dig the raw pescado. Does she know yet? I'm sure she'll find something else.

ERage said:
I went because I'm not the type of person to try something once and then decide right away whether or not I like it. It had been a few years so I thought I'd give it another shot. I have tried it during various stages of my life so far and I have just not taken to it yet. Maybe in another 5 years.

Blondie does not dig the raw pescado. Does she know yet? I'm sure she'll find something else.

You have to go in ATL. That place we went to here was not great.

JJ Lady said:
You have to go in ATL. That place we went to here was not great.

:lol: I've been in Charlotte, Miami, LA, and Savannah...some high end joints and some ~okay~ joints...I just don't like raw fish! I'll give it another shot in a few years maybe...until then we can just go for Thai food and Gyro Pizzas instead.

Thorn Bird said:
me, too! me, too!!

i think i offended a native while there :lol: he was complaining about milk costing five bucks a gallon and i asked why he just didnt buy a cow :lol:

thrawn said:
i think i offended a native while there :lol: he was complaining about milk costing five bucks a gallon and i asked why he just didnt buy a cow :lol:

You should make it up to him...

19970444.jpg