Head Talk

Drool-Boy said:
Isnt angoraphobia a fear of sweaters?:confused:

It's the fear of going outside.......leaving the safety of your home, if you will. People who have panic disorder are highly susceptible to getting agoraphobia because they start to fear having a panic attack in public and the fear can literally paralyze.

Bubbles said:
It's the fear of going outside.......leaving the safety of your home, if you will. People who have panic disorder are highly susceptible to getting agoraphobia because they start to fear having a panic attack in public and the fear can literally paralyze with fear.

I know what agoraphobia is.
I was making a joke.
Not a good one, but a joke none the less.

I wish Chikken lived closer so I can go drinking and driving and shooting with him, but when he drinks alone he prefers to be by himself. Actually I'm just after his stash of speed.

b_sinning said:
I wish Chikken lived closer so I can go drinking and driving and shooting with him, but when he drinks alone he prefers to be by himself. Actually I'm just after his stash of speed.
:heart:

Actually, I'm an equal opportunity drinker - whether or not people are around has no bearing on my drinking :D

Although, I AM more likely to break out the good stuff if I have guests. Cuz what fun is it, if you can't share it sometimes? :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
:heart:

Actually, I'm an equal opportunity drinker - whether or not people are around has no bearing on my drinking :D

Although, I AM more likely to break out the good stuff if I have guests. Cuz what fun is it, if you can't share it sometimes? :fly:
qft!!!

so if you are one of those with constant chatter in your brain and then you get drunk - are all your voices in your help babbling drunks? :fly:

See - awoke this morning and the mind just started racing :argh:
I usually get to work and just start writing it all done on paper so I don't have to think about it.

gottoys? said:
so if you are one of those with constant chatter in your brain and then you get drunk - are all your voices in your help babbling drunks? :fly:

See - awoke this morning and the mind just started racing :argh:
I usually get to work and just start writing it all done on paper so I don't have to think about it.

All the stuff you write down wouldn't happen to be plans for a nuclear fusion reactor would it? You could make billions.

Xanex is a helluva drug... I know I had a panic attack one night that lasted hours. It happened at home, in the middle of the night - I have NO IDEA what brought it on.
Xanex, although I know is not necessarily a good answer, is at least a temporary solution for me. I have constant anxiety - mostly from work and bills I know for sure my mom's side has a history of it.

EDIT: History of anxiety that is, not xanex. LOL.

Anxiety is common among women, which is why I have it. Xanax is sorta what seems to keep me safe too. I know that if I have another attack, I have a life raft. I rarely take any tho, cause it can become a crutch and it also doesn't help you deal with the actual problem.

Replacing your chatter with lots of self-affirming talk is hokey, but it does help. Agoraphobia and losing control are the two main causes of anxiety, although there are obviously underlying causes that are the root...

fly said:
Anxiety is common among women, which is why I have it. Xanax is sorta what seems to keep me safe too. I know that if I have another attack, I have a life raft. I rarely take any tho, cause it can become a crutch and it also doesn't help you deal with the actual problem.

Replacing your chatter with lots of self-affirming talk is hokey, but it does help. Agoraphobia and losing control are the two main causes of anxiety, although there are obviously underlying causes that are the root...

My ainxiety supposedly stems from a lifelong fear of abandonment. My doctor won't prescribe any xanax or klonopin, but I do have him convinced to let me try Lunesta for my sleep issues.

Drool-Boy said:
wtf Im beginning to feel like Im one of the few people that doesnt need a drug to control myself:wtf:

Yeah we have some pill-popping mo-fos in this forum. I'm too pragmatic for meds I think. When something happens my attitude is "Meh, that's life." Shit just doesn't bother me. I don't get anxiety, and I have no problems sleeping at night on the skulls of my dead enemies.