He stole my megahurtz!

dino.gif

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah. if I could figure out a way to load balance 6 networks, I'd be all up on it.
man, i never even thought of that angle. brilliant! would you need six wireless cards? surely there's a way to do this. I know there's already people load balancing DSL and cable connections.

He was sitting in his car in front of the guys house. He must have been pretty obvious about it and how in the hell did he get cops there fast enough to catch him? I'm suprised the cops even showed up on that type of phone call. How did the guy guy prove the other guy was on his network sufficent enough that it held up in court?

b_sinning said:
He was sitting in his car in front of the guys house. He must have been pretty obvious about it and how in the hell did he get cops there fast enough to catch him? I'm suprised the cops even showed up on that type of phone call. How did the guy guy prove the other guy was on his network sufficent enough that it held up in court?

Guy calls cop for suspicious behavior.
Cops walk up to guy
guy innocently admits he was using the guys network (not knowing wardriving is illegal)
guy gets arrested

ChikkenNoodul said:
Are you serious?

Cops are one of the last places to look for legal advice, if it were up to them everything would be illegal.

Seeking legal advice is one thing. Knowing what charge to arrest someone on, is another