HD tvs and repair

Calling all UF electronics people.

Anyone know anything about mounting v-chip aluminum electrolytic capacitors to PCB? I have to replace 11 of them and I don't know how to affix them to the board. Solder paste? Can I use reflow techniques with other temperature-sensitive components attached to the board?

These suckers:

829188-00012.jpg

That little plastic base is throwing me off, since the metal cap tabs are located beneath it.

15025%20SLEDGE%20HAMMER.jpg
?

Sorry I was going to say, BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA JK

But then my work computer crashed so the joke was on me, just spent the last 2 days fixing it.

sarc, my roomie and I haven't crossed paths since I mentioned I'd get some instructions...I'll post sometime this weekend with them

We have a TV repair guy coming to fix our 62 this weekend(video game tv). He is a friend of a friend so I will also have him look at this post or I can give him your email maybe. Dunno, never met the guy but I will keep you updated.

sarc, my roomie and I haven't crossed paths since I mentioned I'd get some instructions...I'll post sometime this weekend with them

I've asked a bunch of people and received from very good advice and tips. Lots of different ingenious ways to fix the problem. But yes, feel free to post whatever your roomie comes up with too since I probably won't attack the issue until next weekend.